Status
Not open for further replies.

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Round Three

daredevilvsbatman.png

Two of the greatest hand-to-hand fighters in the tournament finally square off in a match for the ages! Both men are superbly conditioned and trained in several forms of martial arts, but each has advantages and disadvantages that their opponent could take advantage of. Daredevil defeated a master gadget-user and improviser in Rorschach last round, whereas Batman took down his archrival The Joker one more time. Who will walk out of this one?

FIGHT!

Really too tight to call, so I'll defend my favourite of the two - the Man With No Fear, Daredevil. Better mobility without Bats cumbersome suit & better ability to 'see' what's coming with his heightened senses to overcome the most famous utility belt in all herodom.

Finally a poll where I can go against Bats and feel I'm making the right choice.

Not only can Daredevil go toe-to-toe with Batman, but a few punches into a PDA and Matt can set Bruce Wayne up with court litigation hell over the misuse of WayneTech funding. Yeah, I went there.

Also, Daredevil's girlfriends are crazier and more harmful than Batman's, so I give him the edge in being able to withstand some crazy shit. Batman could never handle a woman like Typhoid Mary.

Either way, don't be a ********: Vote not Batman Daredevil!

DirtyJosé;3404382 said:
Finally a poll where I can go against Bats and feel I'm making the right choice.
So I guess that means the post is going to be a logical reason to show how Daredevil can beat Batman, despite not having as many weapons to use, yet being on about the same level in terms of combat prowess.

DirtyJosé;3404382 said:
Not only can Daredevil go toe-to-toe with Batman, but a few punches into a PDA and Matt can set Bruce Wayne up with court litigation hell over the misuse of WayneTech funding. Yeah, I went there.
Well I guess that's not happening. If he were stupid enough to attempt this tactic, Batman would use a batarang to knock the PDA from his hand. And even in the event that a text went through, it takes far more time then the length of this fight to get him into court.

DirtyJosé;3404382 said:
Also, Daredevil's girlfriends are crazier and more harmful than Batman's, so I give him the edge in being able to withstand some crazy shit. Batman could never handle a woman like Typhoid Mary.
So now you're going with an even more irrelevant argument? Nice one. Everyone knows that putting your dick in crazy makes you more likely to win in a fight.

Daredevil would need some luck to win this one. While they're both on about the same level in terms of fighting ability, Batman has a better arsenal at his disposal. That's enough to tip the scales in his favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back