• Hellboy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round One

deadpoolvhellboy.png

These gun toting heroes don't have a whole hell of a lot in common, but neither of them will have any qualms over beating the living crap out of each other. Who comes out the victor: the insane but relentless Deadpool, or the dark and powerful Hellboy?

FIGHT!

I voted Hellboy barely. Hellboy is one nasty piece of work who can get his ass kicked without really getting too hurt. But then you have the sneaky and powerful Deadpool who would give anyone a challege expecially with his teleportation skills. However, Hell Boy is no dumbass, and I think would be able to predict Deadpool's actions which would ultimately cause Deadpool to end up with bullets in his head...

Hellboy vs. Deadpool is an awesome fight waiting to happen. That being said, the undisputed winner is Deadpool. Hellboy would go into this fight and know very little about Deadpool, and he'd underestimate him. That's a very, very dangerous mistake. He'd punch Deadpool in the ribs, probably breaking most of them, turn away and then ultimately get stabbed or shot because Deadpool's healing factor is the fast. This guy can heel getting his brains blown out in a matter of minutes so some broken bones would be easy.

The other thing is, Hellboy would probably get annoyed very easily by Deadpool. He's the Merc with a Mouth and he earned that name for a reason. He doesn't shut up...ever. He's loud, obnoxious and vulgar. That'd piss Hellboy off, and we all know an angry fighter is a sloppy fighter. Hellboy would swing wildly and become less aware of his own surroundings, leaving him open to either get shot or even hit a weakened structure to collapse upon him and either kill or distract him for long enough to let Deadpool hit the killer blow.

Deadpool might be crazy but he ain't stupid, he's the sort of guy who would happily use the old 'Candygram for Mongo!' Hellboy'd be defeated before he knew he'd started and the Merc with the Mouth'll be trash talking into round two.

I voted Hellboy, because he can take a hell of a beating and not get hurt too bad. I look at it like Hellyboy vs Karl Kroenan in the first Hellboy movie with Deadpool as Karl. He's badass and puts up a killer fight but in the end Hellboy is left standing. Hellboy wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back