• Martian Manhunter

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JGlass

Unregistered User
Round One

wonderwomanvmartianmanhunter.png

These two Justice League teammates are forced to find out who's better in this fight. Which of these powerful heroes wins: The Amazon Princess, or the Alien Superhero?

FIGHT!

These two would put on one hell of a fight. However, I think Wonder Woman is better overall. Their powers are generally similiar but due to her access to magical weapons I think the Martian would be in for a very tough fight. I think she could be vicious enough, as well as skilled enough to take him down. Martian may have a lot of various abilites but he doesn't always seem to keen to use them. Which leads me to believe that the Amazon fighter would take the win in a very good battle.

Ah the two heavy hitters going head to head in the first round...

Both WW and MM are both way to overpowered for their own good; however, one of them is more overpowered than the other.

While it's true that Wonder Woman did tow a planet. But she couldn't do it by herself, and she had to get Supes and MM to help her.

Wonder Woman's bracelets are pretty much indestructable, they allowed her to survive Darkeid's Omgea Beams [one of only an extremely small handful of individulas to do so.]

Wonder Woman is uneffected by telekinesis which is MM main power, but MM is also intangible. MM's strength is comparable to Supes, while WW isn't even in his league.
In close combat or long combat MM would destroy WW, he wouldn't even need to use telekinesis.

Even Superman called Martian Manhunter the stronest being on the planet Earth.

275368-150988-superman_super.jpg

MM would win without much difficulty.

Ah the two heavy hitters going head to head in the first round...

Both WW and MM are both way to overpowered for their own good; however, one of them is more overpowered than the other.

While it's true that Wonder Woman did tow a planet. But she couldn't do it by herself, and she had to get Supes and MM to help her.

Wonder Woman's bracelets are pretty much indestructable, they allowed her to survive Darkeid's Omgea Beams [one of only an extremely small handful of individulas to do so.]

Wonder Woman is uneffected by telekinesis which is MM main power, but MM is also intangible. MM's strength is comparable to Supes, while WW isn't even in his league.
In close combat or long combat MM would destroy WW, he wouldn't even need to use telekinesis.

Even Superman called Martian Manhunter the stronest being on the planet Earth.

275368-150988-superman_super.jpg

MM would win without much difficulty.

This pretty much seals it, both are great and powerful heros but Martian Manhunter takes this one in the end. Martian Manhunter wins!

I'm not familiar with Martian Manhunter in the comics, I've only seen him in the DCAU (DC Animated Universe in shows like Justice League). Based on that, I'd have to say that Martian Manhunter would pick up the win. In terms of strength and ability, it's a no brainer that he's significantly stronger than the rest of the Justice League and second only to (if not equal to) Superman. His shape shifting abilities can also increase his size significantly to further help him overpower Wonder Woman if need be. In addition, he also has the ability to alter his body's density at a molecular level so he can become invisible rendering all of Wonder Woman's attacks useless against him. And if Wonder Woman can somehow land a fatal hit on J'onn or rip off one of his limbs, his regeneration powers will help him fully recover from severe physical damage.

I'm giving the win to the Martian Manhunter here.

I'm not really up on DC but reading up on these two, I have to give the edge to WW. Some sources put her on a power level with MM and Supes, others just behind BUT she apparently has her strength increased tenfold if she removes her bands (and risks insanity). She has a couple of other aces up her sleeve too, arguably the technically proficient fighter in the JLA, she is willing to kill and will no doubt use MM's weakness against fire against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back