• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

roster size

Status
Not open for further replies.

realblackhart

Mid-Card Championship Winner
is there room for fertig, punk, moore, show, rvd, angle, sandman, kelly, knoxx, sabu, balls in 1 hour. ECW used to be one hour with ECW only commercials, short ones at that
the rest of the guys are being used to job to some of these guys

do you really think ECW is going to last much longer...they were chanting out taker's name tonight during is match vs. big show

ecw has 30 people on there superstar roster...
Male wrestlers
C.W. Anderson (Chris Wright)
Danny Basham (Danny Holly)
Doug Basham
Big Show (Paul Wight)
CM Punk (Phil Brooks)
Justin Credible (Peter Polaco)
Danny Doring (Dan Morrison)
Tommy Dreamer (Tom Laughlin)
Mike Knox (Mike Hettinga)
Balls Mahoney (Jonathan Rechner)
Tony Mamaluke (Charles Spencer)
Little Guido Maritato (James Maritato)
Shannon Moore
Derek Neikirk
Ryan O'Reilly
Stevie Richards (Michael Manna)
Roadkill (Michael Depoli)
Sabu (Terry Brunk) - also has a legends contract
The Sandman (Jim Fullington)
Al Snow (Allen Sarven)
Test (Andrew Martin)
The Vampire (Kevin Fertig)

Female wrestlers
Francine (Francine Fournier)
Jazz (Carlene Begnaud)

Inactive
Kurt Angle - suspended for 30 days
Big Guido (Michael Fury) - inactive since first ECW on Sci Fi show
Terry Funk - injured
Gangrel (David Heath) - signed contract; reports indicate he won't be used due to weight gain
Trinity (Stephanie Finochio) - recovering from knee surgery; out 6-8 weeks
Rob Van Dam (Rob Szatkowski) - suspended for 30 days, without pay, as of July 4th, 2006
thank u

the game hhh said:
ecw has 30 people on there superstar roster...
Male wrestlers
C.W. Anderson (Chris Wright)
Danny Basham (Danny Holly)
Doug Basham
Big Show (Paul Wight)
CM Punk (Phil Brooks)
Justin Credible (Peter Polaco)
Danny Doring (Dan Morrison)
Tommy Dreamer (Tom Laughlin)
Mike Knox (Mike Hettinga)
Balls Mahoney (Jonathan Rechner)
Tony Mamaluke (Charles Spencer)
Little Guido Maritato (James Maritato)
Shannon Moore
Derek Neikirk
Ryan O'Reilly
Stevie Richards (Michael Manna)
Roadkill (Michael Depoli)
Sabu (Terry Brunk) - also has a legends contract
The Sandman (Jim Fullington)
Al Snow (Allen Sarven)
Test (Andrew Martin)
The Vampire (Kevin Fertig)

Female wrestlers
Francine (Francine Fournier)
Jazz (Carlene Begnaud)

Inactive
Kurt Angle - suspended for 30 days
Big Guido (Michael Fury) - inactive since first ECW on Sci Fi show
Terry Funk - injured
Gangrel (David Heath) - signed contract; reports indicate he won't be used due to weight gain
Trinity (Stephanie Finochio) - recovering from knee surgery; out 6-8 weeks
Rob Van Dam (Rob Szatkowski) - suspended for 30 days, without pay, as of July 4th, 2006
thank u

yea but have of them just get cheap promos or dont wrestle

They have to get a two hour show...it would give more air time for the wrestlers. But i just don't see that happening any time soon.

I am only refering to Fertig, Punk, Moore, Test, Sabu, Show, Angle, RVD, knoxx and Kelly, Balls, and Sandman and maybe the FBI. These are the only ones who have won at least 1 match or have been doing promos on sci fi. Everyone esle has been squashed and have jobbed to these guys either on sci-fi or in a house shows. Not even these guys can have decent TV time w/o having a very short match on this commercial filled hour of sci-fi

This is good t.v time they could put 4 matches on but choose to waste it...They should follow the path that TNA has took...They are an hour and have 4 good matches...

Wait.... If SmackDown is 2 hours and RAW is 2 hours and ECW I mean WWECW will soon be 2 hours that'll be too much competition for TNA. Unless TNA goes to 3 hors but that'll never happen.

If they make 2 hours then they gotta do it seperate from Smackdown which they should do anyway cuz then Smackdown's 2 hours and ECW's 2 hours makes 4 and I don't if VInce will let that happen

How is WWECW going to get more talent and the talent has had to be a star from ECW not WWE or anywhere else? Cuz ppl hate seeing WWE talent go to WWECW so how's WWECW going to get more talent GOOD talent?

thats 1 of the may prob. they keep getting talent but keep bringing in guys from the outside like RAW cuz they feel ECW can't draw rating on their own, their right the product they have isn't gonna cut it. Build Moore, and Punk, and rebuild the ECW alumni and you'll draw ratings. I kno Vince is not for having extreme rules all the time but don't make the ECW alumni job

ecw is moving to the usa network in late august and then it will be 2 hours. it was announced on obsessedwithwrestling.com

I cant believe Balls Mahoney Isnt His real NAME LOOOL, Nah seriously if ECW moves to usa and gets 2 hours wrestling will be fucked PERIOD, I cant watch 2 hours of wrestling a week nowadays because it is so shit imagine a possible 6 hours and thats not including TNA (Australia dont get it) Plus P.P.V, Thats alot of Shit wrestling a month - Tna which is good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back