Rosa Mendes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
After last weeks match on RAW, I cannot fathom what I feel about her as a diva wrestling in the ring. She ruined the match, plain & simple. She sold poorly & did not even take the bumps correctly, her side of the offense was not believable looking fake & the fans did not appreciate the effort contributed by Rosa. This has not been the first match on mainstream television that she has done this, but not to a noticable extent. I know she is still very green as an on-screen wrestler & had little time on getting on television, but she needs more training before becoming a wrestler.

However, there is an issue about the divas & the WWE wrestling world as a whole about managers/valets. Considering that Rosa did well as Beth's "friend" during the Glammarella storyline & her efforts being Carlito's valet in a previous episode of RAW, she should be put away from the diva's division as far as possible & become a valet/manager. She has the appearance that all good valets have & is pretty good in acting as the sidekick. She needs time to work on her in-ring skills & her heel psychology as she seems to be acting as more of a face. So, why not give her TV time as a valet which she does well at & train at being a wrestler in developmental some more to improve?

Any thoughts on the matter?

couldnt agree more.

on the plus side for her She did have one good match i remember though... The fatal four way on raw to determin a number 1 contender.

your are 100% right. i watched this match and i really though someone was going to get hurt. i remember at least 3 botched moves. she is terrible in the ring and i think the only reason mickie did the kick to end the match is because rosa cant do mickies normal finisher, which is really really sad. and what's with alicia fox as #1 contender? the only thing she has is a pretty devistating looking finisher. very booker t esc.

Gotta agree with you, she was pretty bad in the match, she didnt sell well and botched moves, i was scared someone may have gotten hurt. I never thought she was spectacular just another pretty face, which im really sick off really.

First this and on sunday we got Alicia Fox can it get any worse :(. Oh well hopefully Raw gets Katie Lea back and we can have a decent division.

fire her asap, she's useless

you would think before bringing her up from FCW they would of made sure she could wrestle a match, or cut a promo, or walk to the ring without looking completely ******ed.

Fire her, shes useless? That's a bit cold!

Rosa is INSANELY HOT and has an athletic background, I think everyone needs to CHILL and give her a break.. her & Mickie obviously didnt have very good chemistry, but I don't think placing the Blame 100% on Rosa is very fair.. But I agree that her role should be more manager/valet until her actual wrestling skills improve. The should put her in more tag matches/battle royals to help gain experience working with the girls on the main roster.

There are too many "Divas" period. Most of them should be used as Valets or sent back to FCW. You can't blame Mickie James for Rosa Mendes' being terrible in the ring. I think WWE wants to get away from the Managers and Valets of the past. Just like they are getting away from commentators having a mind of their own. It's a shame too, it would be nice if WWE would hire average looking girls that could wrestle for a change.

I personally think there isn't a decent female wrestler in the WWE besides Beth Pheonix--who can't even wrestle to her capacity because she would hurt the other girls.

If you look at the TNA knockouts and the wrestling that is going on over there--now those girls are tearing it up and wrestle their hearts out.

Women's matches in the WWE are nothing more than bathroom breaks to me.

Rosa is horrible in the ring, but, in my view, she's the hottest on-screen female employed by the company right now.

She needs to get a lot more training, and even then, she might not make the cut as a wrestler. WWE wouldn't book a new diva this way unless they felt she really had to improve. It's ridiculous to have a Diva jobber--she should stay out of the ring until that won't be the case.

Until then, she should be a valet, or even the Ring Announcer for SmackDown. She's easier to look at than Lauren Mayhew.

I remember when Jackie Gayda had her awful match and people got after her. I find Jackie Gayda to be incredibly gorgeous and think Charlie Haas is so lucky to be married to her. Anyways it should be a wakeup call to management to keep her out of the ring on tv for another 6 months. She does have a great look so giving up on her would be foolish

I'm a bit disappointed with the way WWE has been booking Rosa Mendes. Back in 2006, when she was in the Diva Search (her name at the time? Milena Roucka), she went on and on about how she knows how to kick ass and whatnot. Apparently, she was trained in some type of martial arts. I don't know if that background is legit or not, or if it was just used to add more depth to her and set her apart from the other contestants. But, you see none of that on Raw. Smackdown would do good I think. I know she knows how to fight... it's just WWE's job to let her showcase her talent.

You know, I can't comment on the match this past Monday because when it came on...well, I turned my attention away from the TV and to my computer and the WrestleZone forums. That should tell you how excited I was for a Rosa Mendes match. I agree with using her as a valet. Keep her from being physically involved in matches and her value would go up. She needs to be in fatal four ways to look good because we can focus on other things when she's not doing so hot. Simply take her out of the ring, put her on the floor, and run with it!

YEA shes hot

in almost every one of her matches there is a botched spot

but then again the divas division really needs to improv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member