Rosa Mendes Sent Home

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
The main page is reporting that WWE officials have sent WWE Diva Rosa Mendes home. The brief article on the front page states that Rosa has, allegedly, been "drunk" almost the entire time during WWE's current European tour.

Given that the Divas aren't exactly a highly prized commodity, as a whole, in WWE, it won't surprise me to see Rosa future endeavored. WWE has indulged the improper behavior of certain talent in the past but, frankly, Rosa isn't one of those certain talents. Rosa has been kept around because of the fact that she's smokin' hot and officials like her look. I certainly can't think of any other reason.

At the same time though, Rosa barely registers as a blip on the radar so she might ultimately come out of this okay. After all, she's basically travelling all over the world and collective a paycheck for being *********ory fodder. It's not as though her career can sink any lower than it already is in WWE.

I don't know if she will be "future endeavored" because strange things have happened in the WWE. Cameron got busted for a DUI and trying to bribe a cop and now she's in 6 diva tag matches with Naomi and Kaitlyn.

I'd be surprised if they released her. I mean, as long as she wasn't drunk DURING the shows, all I can see is her getting taken off TV for a while.

The thing about Rosa is that she's low priority and unless she was busted for something illegal, I think she'll slide on this one.

I recalled her being courted by Alberto Del Rio before his face turn and thought that would put her in a valet role that would be more suited for her, but it never panned out due to Del Rio's face run.

But I don't know about her being future endeavored. I'm sure she serves a purpose to someone. Whether it's a wrestler, road agent, or someone - I think she'll stay.

That being said, I will not be one bit surprised if she's released. I just don't think she will be.

I think she'll stay as well. Vince is real good about second chances. She probably was drunk because she's frustrated about some of the things other people have posted. Being "*********ory fodder" "career couldn't get lower than it already is" etc.

You still have to take things with a grain of salt. As usual, it was "a source" that said she was "drunk" most of the trip. Now, I'm not doubting that it happened (it could have and she has no one to blame but herself), but we don't know for sure. For all we know, she could have been sent home for another reason. But, people love this sort of thing. It's considered "juicy gossip", so they're going to judge her and bash her. It would be pretty funny, if she was sent home for something completely different. lol.

It's a blemish for her within the company on a personal level, but as far the product it has zero impact. Rosa Mendes has been a non-factor for most of her career, for better or worse. If she is released, it doesn't bring any aspect of the product to screeching halt. That could either benefit her, or seal her fate.

But, if Jack Swagger can get busted and still headline a Wrestlemania, then Rosa Mendes can probably get drunk overseas and still have a job.

Hasn't she allegedly had a number of personal issues involving a boyfriend or a fiancé or something? Maybe they just sent her home to give her some personal time to get her shit together. Possibly she's resorted to drinking due to all of her other supposed issues, and WWE is just giving her the opportunity to get off the road, go home, and get her shit sorted out.

Let's face it, her absence from this tour is hardly putting their trip in jeopardy. If they could survive her being future endeavored, they could certainly make out just fine without her on this one tour.

If I were Epico and Primo, though, I'd be worried. Because if she loses her job, they likely won't be far behind.

But I don't know about her being future endeavored. I'm sure she serves a purpose to someone. Whether it's a wrestler, road agent, or someone - I think she'll stay.

Yes, there must be something that keeps her around, even if it's as flimsy as the notion that she stays because so many other divas have left and they want to keep some of the old crew intact.

That the Primo/Epico gig came up when it did might have been the thing that saved her, because as a wrestler, she was the worst diva on the roster .....and that's really saying something.

As someone needed to shake her ass and look sexy, she found her niche.....if such a "skill" can be classified that way.

If boyfriend problems are what's bringing her down, get clear of your demons, Rosa......remember Tiffany.

The fact that her career can't sink any lower tells me that this could be the end for Rosa. Mickie James, during a time when the Divas division was far more featured then now, was sent home then let go for similar behavior on a European tour, and she was a far more valuable commodity then Rosa Mendes is or ever will be. And while he was hardly in their good graces at the time, wasn't Matt Hardy sent home and then let go as well? You can see the pattern here.

The fact is, while the main roster doesn't have much depth, it's not as if the Divas are featured acts that get on TV much anyways. Rosa only gets to 'shake it' once a month or so on National TV when Epico and Primo are serving as fodder for Team Hell No anyways. Further, Sasha Banks, Audrey Marie, Paige and Summer Rae are all 'ready' when compared to the other females on the roster to be brought up from NXT, so she's easily replaceable.

On a personal level, I do hope she gets her stuff together. The behavior is unacceptable, especially when you consider she works for a company where their performers are known for constant states of inebriation following show, even starting those parties backstage once their role for the night is over. Point is, when the company says, "It's clearly enough", that's worrisome.

One can only hope that, due to the time she's spent on the roster, and no other past reports that I can recall of inappropriate behavior, she can work out her issues while at home and retain her job.

If boyfriend problems are what's bringing her down, get clear of your demons, Rosa......remember Tiffany.

It's a tricky comparison, because as I'm sure you're quite aware of, Tiffany was married to one Drew McIntyre. ;) And she was still kept on the roster, albeit suspended, for months after their incident. My guess is with them divorcing, WWE didn't want to put up with possible continuing squabbles carrying over from divorce court, and Drewy Mac was still considered a valuable commodity at that time.(Other then for his looks, of course. :) )

But yeah, I once had a colleague I worked closely with going through a nasty divorce, and had she not confided in me about it, you never would have known. Some hide it better then others, and have healthier outlets. And those are generally the ones that keep their jobs. Here's hoping, simply for Rosa's sake, she finds some healthier outlets soon.

All Rosa is gotta do is remember Tiffany that should straighten her ass up right quick. If the rumors are true that Rosa was drunk damn there the whole time she might have a problem with alcohol and if thats the case there is help for her. I know (Im forgetting her BF but supposedly wasn't she in an abusive relationship with the guy?) Anyway i doubt if she is gonna be released over this.

But Primo and Epico have gotta be a tad nervous. There a tag team that is virtually non-existent and this whole Rosa mess doesnt help them at all. For reasons why Rosa is still with the company is beyond me. She is smoking hot no doubt and can shake that ass but really that is all she has IMO! Maybe that is all that is required

Always wondered on what grounds is she yet in WWE. Granted she is smokin hot eyecandy but other then that cant remember doing anything credible other then ocasional aperencess on TV.

Anyway, "we the people who actually like Divas program because of hot chics and dont go to bathroom brake during the same" would be dissapointed if she is fired. Not that would mean any difference to WWE if she leaves but stiill she is hot as Hell. :)

Hasn't she allegedly had a number of personal issues involving a boyfriend or a fiancé or something? Maybe they just sent her home to give her some personal time to get her shit together. Possibly she's resorted to drinking due to all of her other supposed issues, and WWE is just giving her the opportunity to get off the road, go home, and get her shit sorted out.

Let's face it, her absence from this tour is hardly putting their trip in jeopardy. If they could survive her being future endeavored, they could certainly make out just fine without her on this one tour.

If I were Epico and Primo, though, I'd be worried. Because if she loses her job, they likely won't be far behind.

I also thought this wasn't the first time something like this has happened with her. If that is the case I am sure they are getting pretty tired of her by now. She doesn't do much as it is, and I wouldn't be surprised to see her go this time. I hope Epico and Primo aren't punished for this as the tag division needs all the teams they have right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back