• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rookie Symposium Signup

Con T.

Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
So, I'm writing a section in the .com section, that will be updated monthly, called "Rookie Symposium" the general concept is, because we have a lotta new people, to give anyone who signs up a look into what can make a character work, where you work well, and what you could improve on. Since I'm not sure if this has been done before, the following people are eligible:

• People who have joined since the Redemption cycle (if you joined before the Redemption Cycle, you are ineligible)
  • People who have not held a title yet

If you met those qualifications, sign up in this thread here, and Tuesday, I will write up something in the .com section for you

Shit. I still remember you telling me to be more subtle with Ramparte and I don't think I did much of that. Your call, though.

Of course I want in. I'd like to see how my character has progressed since first impressions, and also:

Can you do rookie teams as well as singles?

Shit. I still remember you telling me to be more subtle with Ramparte and I don't think I did much of that. Your call, though.

Of course I want in. I'd like to see how my character has progressed since first impressions, and also:

Can you do rookie teams as well as singles?

Yes indeedy.

And no, Pancake... But I have an idea for Ricky Runn.... Hmm...

This seems like it could be interesting. I'd be more interested in the badges making a return, but a "veteran" doing this for a rookie character could be cool to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back