Rollins Injured?

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
F4WOnline.com is reporting that Seth Rollins was definitely hurt last night at Clash Of Champions. Once he returned backstage following his match with Kevin Owens he was treated and as of now we don’t have any further updates. One report is saying that he was having trouble breathing which could indicate some kind of a rib injury.

I hope that it isn't a serious injury. Injuries have been surrounding Rollins in one way or another. First Cena, then Sting and recently Balor.

If it's serious, the injury-prone label might be put upon him. Plus it would be a big blow to Raw's roster.

By the way, did someone watch video of Rollins getting a standing ovation from the crowd after his match ended? That was quite nice.

I think Rollins would have to start getting more serious injury issues before he ever gets the "injury prone" label. They've pushed him too long and too hard for him not to be in their long term future plans (something I find quite ironic in regards to Reigns).

He's not a minor player like, say a Dolph Ziggler recently, for example (though he's gotten a bigger role since the split). Ziggler, no matter how hard they've tried to push him, has never gotten over to the level of Rollins, despite what a certain idiot poster around here claims. Also, being that DZ's issues were concussion related (which is a seriously hot topic right now), it was a no brainer to be overly cautious in regards to how much faith they put in him beyond that point. Daniel Bryan is a great example. He had one of the most over runs in a long time and they forced him to retire, mostly due to concussion issues.

Really, unless Rollins gets some serious, debilitating issues with his head or lower extremities, I think they'll push him immediately upon return from any other injuries.

Not saying a rib issue can't be serious. If he cracked a rib, that will affect everything he does. But as long as it's not recurring or limits the bumps he can take even after it heals, I don't see an issue. For temporary relief they can give KO a new challenger since they just had a PPV match in which Rollins lost.

But really, this is just a report. For all we know, he had a side cramp and needed to stretch it out.

We should wait and see what comes of this before we jump to any conclusions. Like Bill pointed out, this could be nothing more than cramp. The report does make mention of struggling to breath but then immediately says that it might possibly be his rib... Amateur doctors, everywhere!

I really hope that he isn't injured because he is probably the biggest star on Raw at the moment and the WWE are looking to him to carry that aspect of the business. He has been doing a fine job of that recently as Kevin Owens took over as the biggest heel on the show. Project Babyface for Seth Rollins is well and truly underway, so it might not be such a bad thing if he has to take a couple of weeks off. In fact, absence tends to make the heart fonder and might actually propel the face turn towards being a success.

Regardless, I don't think Raw can stand to lose Seth Rollins right now as he is the natural contender to Kevin Owens. If he has to take a few weeks off, then you can bet your bottom dollar that you're going to see Roman Reigns fill that spot until he returns and no one wants to see that shit storm. For now, let's just see what shakes loose and go from there.

Beetween one huge injury last year, his reputation as "reckless worker" and now another injury, Seths stock within WWE is seriously thinning. And if its another injury its really at bad time when he is arguable no1 face at RAW.

The gut buster off the turnbuckle did look nasty so I wouldn't be surprised he cracked/broke a rib, whether is was this spot or another one I don't know, but after this spot he did look to carrying an injury.

Fair dues to Rollins for continuing to give 100% in his innovative and high risk style in the main event while carrying some sort of injury that will effect your breathing.

The RAW Facebook page is running a video of Rollins visiting some local area doctor office to br looked at. It comes off as storyline. Should be nothing to worry about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back