ROH vs WWE/TNA: Compare and Contrast

BillAlfonso

Getting Noticed By Management
Hey, maybe you guys can help me with this. I don't have HD.net, if fact, I don't even know what the hell it is and where I'm from, we don't get Ring of Honor but we do get WWE and TNA right in the ass:banghead:. So, what I'm asking for is a compare and contrast of ROH's strengths and weaknesses to WWE and TNA. I've read up on some of it on wikipedia and such and I loved the Pure Championship rules and the stuff about Age Of The Fall(sounds like a group of movie villains) but what I want is a general analysis on the product. You don't have to mention production value if you don't want as I know they don't have anything on WWE. Also, do you think they could become the Third Big as the Real ECW was if they haven't already?

Hey, maybe you guys can help me with this. I don't have HD.net, if fact, I don't even know what the hell it is and where I'm from, we don't get Ring of Honor but we do get WWE and TNA right in the ass:banghead:. So, what I'm asking for is a compare and contrast of ROH's strengths and weaknesses to WWE and TNA. I've read up on some of it on wikipedia and such and I loved the Pure Championship rules and the stuff about Age Of The Fall(sounds like a group of movie villains) but what I want is a general analysis on the product. You don't have to mention production value if you don't want as I know they don't have anything on WWE. Also, do you think they could become the Third Big as the Real ECW was if they haven't already?

i cant keep up with roh bc i dont have hd net but what i do i use youtube and look at roh video wires.....they usually do one every week if not its every other week... roh wont get big bc the 2 big's will do what they did when ecw was around, there gonna pick the top talent... im a puro fan so i actually prefer the roh ring work much rather than wwe and some tna matchs...roh is stiff i wouldnt say its like ecw bc id give that honor to czw....roh produces some pretty solid matchs but it will be a minor league of sorts for newer guys to come up thru the ranks then get picked up or guys that are in the middle sort of how ecw was

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back