ROH Returns In 1 Week

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
The first broadcast of Ring of Honor under the new ownership of Sinclair Broadcast Group on September 24, which is next Saturday. Technically, at least for me, it'll be Sunday morning as the broadcast airs in syndication on the Fox affiliate WDKY at midnight.

I've never had an opportunity to see an ROH show before and I'm looking forward to seeing what they've got. I'm not going to immediately jump down their throat if I'm not all that crazy about what I see because, generally speaking, I'm unfamiliar with the vast majority of wrestlers on their roster. It'll take a little time for me to become aclimatized to who's who and what's what.

Wow, I'll have to catch it due to the fact that I can't watch Ring Of Honor on my television but thanks to someone who told me about this site etc etc no one cares.

Even though I'm very unfamiliar with it, it comes to no surprise.

Wow, I'll have to catch it due to the fact that I can't watch Ring Of Honor on my television but thanks to someone who told me about this site etc etc no one cares.

Even though I'm very unfamiliar with it, it comes to no surprise.

someone told you about a site that you can watch the show live on/ please calrify.

ROH is a company that i am only a bit familiar with. unless the poster above is correct i may not able to watch it:icon_neutral: oh well good for them.

They return to next week, but if you do not have a Sinclair station in your area the show will also air on their website for free. The show was taped a few weeks ago and it sounded like the in-ring action was very good. I am looking forward to the new show and I hope it builds upon what they learned from the HDNet show. The only thing I'm worried about is matches getting clipped for commercials and television time restrictions, but I guess that is something that I'm going to have to get used to.

Ring of Honor actually has an iPPV tonight, which has received no hype due to the return to television next week. There aren't any title matches, and Davey Richards, the ROH World Champion, will not be on the show since he is competing in Japan. But it's only $15 and there are enough good matches, including a Ladder War between the Briscoes and the All Night Express. So if you're interested in getting acclimated with the roster and feel of the show, tonight would be a great night to do so. It airs live on gfl.tv at 7:30 Eastern time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back