• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ROH on XBox 360!!

Azamuth

Occasional Pre-Show
So, I was just checking the new Xbox promos and I stumbled on a section under "Spotlight" called "Video Pick". Under that section I scrolled down until I saw a "HD Net" tab. When I clicked it I went to my right I saw a ROH box and noticed the first 9 episodes were up. So, for those of us that dont get HD Net, we can watch some ROH on our Xbox 360. I dont know if they will add more episodes but for right now this is all we got.

Oh yea... apparently FIOS has HD Net...

Fios 1 Cablevision 0

My only question is... for a small promotion, dont you think ROH is getting some good advertising with this Xbox promo and the few weeks ROH commercials appeared on RAW?

I would buy them if they were free but I think they cost some points which right now I only got 20 points lol. I use mine for bigger things at first like game add ons and what not.

I do got a birthday coming up might get points then idk...then once I get my points and what not I'll spend them on what I want at first bad then might buy some of the ROH stuff. I heard its pretty good.

PS3 also has the same deal, you can buy the episodes for 2 bucks. Lots of advertising to spread the word about ROH, good stuff.

ROH has some great guys, both heels and faces, and its great that you can get eps on Xbox Live and PSN. I'm studying up on guys like Austin Aries and Tyler Black right now. That Tyler Black/Brian Danielson match was NUTS.

Any type of publicity that this wrestling promotion can get is definitely good, and allowing itself to be used in video games was the next logical step for the company to make. While it means that this promotion is coming much closer to losing it's status as an "indy", this was the next logical step for ROH, and much deserved, if I might add. I;m not saying we're any closer to the discussion of a "Big Three", but with this currently added to the mix, one does hae to think such a thing will be imminent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back