ROH "Best in the World 2011" LD

BRAINBUSTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANX is probably my favorite tag team in ROH. But I see Haas and Benjamin retaining.

Especially with the new TV deal starting, Haas and Benjamin are the two that will be carrying the belts for that. ANX will be tag champs by this time next year, though. I would almost guarantee it.

Jay stared straight at me with the bandana thing on his face at Supercard and it scared the shit out of me. He looked possessed.

I saw them at a NWA event back in April and they were heels and they seemed legit crazy. They and the Dark City Fight Club put on one of the best tag matches I've ever seen live.

I saw them at a NWA event back in April and they were heels and they seemed legit crazy. They and the Dark City Fight Club put on one of the best tag matches I've ever seen live.

I miss DCFC. They were legit entertaining and brought something unique to the ROH tag team division.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back