• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ROH "Best in the World 2011" LD

The Bearded One

Love is not admissable evidence.
ROH's "Best in the World 2011" iPPV starts in just under 30 minutes. The stacked card features the most anticipated main event in recent memory as former American Wolves team mates collide as Davey Richards challenges for the ROH World Title one last time against Eddie Edwards. Edwards has said he needs to prove himself as the best in the world and the only way he can do so is by beating Richards, but Richards didn't want to end his "brothers" dream of being the ROH World Champion. It wasn't until "Super Card of Honor VI" in May that Edwards said he would quit if Richards didn't fight him, so the match was set. It has the potential to be the "Match of the Year."

In addition, there are two other huge title matches. Wrestlings Greatest Tag Team will defend their ROH World Tag Team Titles in a four-way elimination match which includes the teams of the Kings of Wrestling, the All Night Express and the Bricoes. There is a lot of bad blood between the four teams in this match and with the title on the line it's guaranteed to be explosive.

Christoper Daniels also defends his TV Title against El Generico. Daniels turned his back on ROH fans by joining the House of Truth and beating down Generico at "Honor Takes Center Stage: Chapter Two: in early April. Generico won a non-title grudge match and here is his shot at the TV Title. This should be another great match that could steal the show, that is if te main event isn't going to be as epic as it's going to be.

In addition to the three title matches, Jay Lethal returns to ROH for the first time in years and is wrestling the 2011 Top Prospects Tournament winner Mike Bennett. Rhino is also making his debut for the company as Prince Nana's bodyguard in the Embassy to fight Homicide in a No Holds Barred Street Fight.

This is going to be a great show. At only $15, if you are thinking about getting into ROH and never knew where to start this is a good place to start watching.

Anyone else order the show?

People on another board are saying Eric Santamaria and they aren't happy about it. I couldn't be happier, it's not Prazak.

I have no interest whatsoever in the main event. Neither man does anything for me.

A friend of mine pointed this out at the last ROH show I went to. Bennett has a good look, but his legs are fucking tiny for someone with an upper body like his.

Nice pop for Lethal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back