Rock Region, Birmingham Subregion, Second Round:(3)Andre the Giant vs. (14) Booker T.

Who Wins This Match?

• Andre the Giant

• Booker T.

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a second round match in the Rock Region, Birmingham Subregion. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at the Legacy Arena in Birmingham, Alabama.

8542479_G.jpg

4673684-5125271151-Andre.png

#3. Andre the Giant

Vs.

BookerT_2.jpg

#14. Booker T.

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster. Assume that the wrestlers are coming in fresh after their first round match.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

Poor Booker T. This is such a bad match up for him. None of his offense is going to work vs the giant. Andre throws Booker T around the ring, big giant elbow drop for the pin.

Vote Andre.

That sucka Booker T is going to lose here and lose badly. What a bad draw for the Booker Man. I literally can't even come up with a way that he could possibly win this match.

Vote Andre.

I would have liked The Miz to go over Booker T in the first round but oh well.

Regardless of that, Andre should and will win this match. Booker T was good for midcard and occasionally main eventing but Andre? He was a legend. The Eighth Wonder of the world won't have much problem to obliterate Booker T.

Vote Andre.

Andre was nearly invincible in the Northeast. Outside of that he often lost. But those were against the industry's top stars.

Booker was very popular in his heyday, but even in WCW he never got close to matching Andre's popularity. And those that did beat Andre outside of the Northeast were all far more popular than Booker as well.

I can't see the Book man going much further. Gotta give this one to Andre.

Booker T can win this if he can hit the Harlem Hangover. I just have no possible idea how he'd realistically get to that point, to have Andre down that long.

Vote Andre.

Andre The Giant is one of the most iconic wrestlers of all time. For all of Booker T's successes, he hasn't really transcended professional wrestling. Sorry to break that to you D-Man.

Andre wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back