Rock Region, Birmingham Subregion, First Round: (3) Andre vs. (30) Alberto Del Rio

Who Wins This Match?

• Andre the Giant

• Alberto Del Rio

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the Rock Region, Birmingham Subregion. It is a standard one on one match. It will be held at the Legacy Arena in Birmingham, Alabama.

8542479_G.jpg

220px-Andre_in_the_late_%2780s.jpg

#3. Andre the Giant

Vs.

220px-Alberto_Del_Rio_WrestleMania_32_Axxess.jpg

#30. Alberto Del Rio

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

I kind of forgot about Andre the Giant. There's two versions of Andre. There's earlier career afro head Andre who was a bit lighter and more agile. Then there's later in his career, short hair Andre who's a bit fatter and slower.

Both versions of Andre would crush Del Rio with bear hugs, cruel steps on's, head butts, butt splashes for the win.

Match highlight, Del Rio jumps on Andre's arm and grapevine's it for his arm triangle, The Giant smiles and stands there with Del Rio hanging off his arm, he waves to the crowd with his other hand as he walks around the ring. He casually throws Del Rio over the top ropes to break the hold.

I vote both versions of Andre the Giant.

Del Rio was a solid hand, and successful, but the guy more than exceeded the level his talent really merited I think, and he was still nowhere near the kind of star Andre was. Andre wins.

Andre is one of the most recognizable people in the world. Del Rio is a footnote in pro wrestling. This one didn't require a whole lot of thought.

This past weekend Hollywood types were working on a documentary about Andre's life. This past weekend Del Rio was surfing the internet looking at pictures of his girlfriend with other dudes.

Vote Andre. Or don't, he's not going to win two years in a row even though he should.

Eighth Wonder of The World Vs. The Greatest Mexican Export (I disagree :shrug:)

That says it all. Andre is one of the pioneers of professional wrestling while Alberto Del Rio is just ummm.... SI!? Too bland in WWE, thanks to his booking but much better in Lucha Underground. But Andre is a giant and won't have any problem beating someone like Alberto Del Rio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back