Rock Lesnar

So as I was saying before you banned me.

You're wife said she could beat me with 2 hands tied behind her back in 3 seconds.

She wouldn't be able to throw punches. I would. She wouldn't be able to blocked punches. I would be able to block punches which remember wouldn't be getting thrown at me.

Don't say stupid stuff love.

You're wife said she could beat me with 2 hands tied behind her back in 3 seconds.

She wouldn't be able to throw punches. I would. She wouldn't be able to blocked punches. I would be able to block punches which remember wouldn't be getting thrown at me.

1. The fact you think I can't throw punches is hilarious.

2. I meant in a debate. About anything. Which is what the discussion was about. But, yano, good for you :shrug:

3. I'm not your 'love'.

4. Stop ruining Leeds with your stupid.

You're not banned you knucklehead.

Point being?
She wouldn't be able to throw punches. I would.

Ah so you're interested in beating up women.

She wouldn't be able to blocked punches.

Like she'd need to.

I would be able to block punches which remember wouldn't be getting thrown at me.

No you wouldn't, as you'd be dead long before you had the chance.

Coming from the boy so afraid of a woman that he's bragging about how he can beat her up.

Nope I'm not afraid. Why would I be afraid. I never said I was going to hit her. I'm just pointing out that she couldn't beat me with both hands behind her back. Don't be idiots.

You called me out so I may as well give you the opportunity to respond if you choose.
Oh look it's 'Mr pop up and side with the majority' you dumbass shut the fuck up
It being KB and his wife has nothing to do with it.

I would have called you a scumbag no matter who you directed that comment at.

1. The fact you think I can't throw punches is hilarious.

2. I meant in a debate. About anything. Which is what the discussion was about. But, yano, good for you :shrug:

3. I'm not your 'love'.

4. Stop ruining Leeds with your stupid.

1) With your hands behind you're back you couldn't. No one could.

2) Well maybe you should say that instead of beating around the bus. You say you can beat me with your hands behind you're back in going to take that literally

3) Sorry darling

4) Stop ruining Leeds 'With my stupid'. Leeds is glad to be rid 'if you're stupid'

Nope I'm not afraid. Why would I be afraid. I never said I was going to hit her. I'm just pointing out that she couldn't beat me with both hands behind her back. Don't be idiots.

"She wouldn't be able to throw punches. I would."

As in you would throw punches. At a woman. Over something she said on an internet wrestling forum. That's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard since I last read anything you wrote. You need to grow up, a lot.

You called me out so I may as well give you the opportunity to respond if you choose.

It being KB and his wife has nothing to do with it.

I would have called you a scumbag no matter who you directed that comment at.

Oh look it's Mr ooo the scenes moved to the prison best get myself down there to try get some more fake kudos.

"She wouldn't be able to throw punches. I would."

As in you would throw punches. At a woman. Over something she said on an internet wrestling forum. That's the most pathetic thing I've ever heard since I last read anything you wrote. You need to grow up, a lot.

Well your lady brought up the analogy of fighting first not me I was just pointing out the flaws. I don't give a fuck what anyone says on the internet bro. Maybe you shouldn't too.

1) With your hands behind you're back you couldn't. No one could.

2) Well maybe you should say that instead of beating around the bus. You say you can beat me with your hands behind you're back in going to take that literally

3) Sorry darling

4) Stop ruining Leeds 'With my stupid'. Leeds is glad to be rid 'if you're stupid'

Can someone please translate this nonsense?

Well your lady brought up the analogy of fighting first not me I was just pointing out the flaws. I don't give a fuck what anyone says on the internet bro. Maybe you shouldn't too.

I care when it's about my wife. You know, the woman that I get to sleep with. A concept I'm sure you're familiar with because I'm sure as the internet boy who wants to punch women, you have B*$&% all over your D$*% right?

I care when it's about my wife. You know, the woman that I get to sleep with. A concept I'm sure you're familiar with because I'm sure as the internet boy who wants to punch women, you have B*$&% all over your D$*% right?

Nope no bitches on my dick right now. Oh I never said I wanted to punch her. I said in the scenario she presented I could. You know what I meant but it's okay you can twist it.

No one has given me any kudos. No congratulatory PM or green Rep either.

I said why I came down here and if you say you're not going to respond I'll probably go to just reading this thread.

Let's make this step by step for you, as apparently common sense isn't too common.

You: KB needs to defend me from someone going after me in a debate

Me: I don't need to be defended, I could beat you easily.

I'm unsure if you're aware of the several definitions of 'beat', but surely the one which actually makes sense given the context has nothing to do with a physical fight? Just a thought.

I beg to differ. I think you're stupidity rubbed off on her.

This coming from someone who can't spell bush, got put in an internet wrestling prison, and is being laughed at.

Oh and you like to beat up women, though there's nothing funny about that.

Let's make this step by step for you, as apparently common sense isn't too common.

You: KB needs to defend me from someone going after me in a debate

Me: I don't need to be defended, I could beat you easily.

I'm unsure if you're aware of the several definitions of 'beat', but surely the one which actually makes sense given the context has nothing to do with a physical fight? Just a thought.

Maybe I should but I didn't. I am aware of that. Beat eggs. Beat somebody up. Beat yourself off. Beatbox. Dre beats

This coming from someone who can't spell bush, got put in an internet wrestling prison, and is being laughed at.

Oh and you like to beat up women, though there's nothing funny about that.

You're right I can't spell bush. Good job I got autocorect. Well I hope my future employers don't hold me been put in an Internet wrestling prison against me. Every been you and you're bitch?

Where's the evidence I like to beat women up? As I've said to you my reply was in response to what your bitch said, which admittedly I misconstrued. I've smoked a lot of pot so I'm quite high that's why I got it mixed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back