Rock/Cena

Ashylarry

Pre-Show Stalwart
This is posted on The Rock's webpage on wikipedia

Johnson said his days of slamming opponents in the ring are "absolutely" over. "I decided to quietly get out of wrestling in order to focus on acting and to spend more time with family," he said. "I've been out for three years now. But I am coming back though and I'm coming for you John Cena" In an recent interview with The Rock, he specifically told the public that he personally does not like John Cena and that he would love to beat the holy hell out of him. Rock claims that Cena has been stealin too much of his persona and says that can't happen anymore. Rock says he would love to face him at Wrestlemania 23 just to layeth the smacketh down on his candy ass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwayne_Johnson

Does anyone know if there is any truth to this, or its just something a fan came up with?

I cannot tell you for sure, but don't get your hopes up. It is most likely just a fanboy. The other day the TNA star Abyss's wiki page kept getting changed to say he was released from the company. That got changed back and forth several times within the hour that I checked the page to see what was going on. So the best I can tell you is simply to check it again tomorrow, and see.

But the progression of that paragraph makes no sense, why would a sentence about how he is officially out of wrestling be followed by a sentence saying "I am coming back for you John Cena. If this was true, you would have heard about it because thats big news.

My bet is thats its false.

Ashylarry said:
This is posted on The Rock's webpage on wikipedia

Johnson said his days of slamming opponents in the ring are "absolutely" over. "I decided to quietly get out of wrestling in order to focus on acting and to spend more time with family," he said. "I've been out for three years now. But I am coming back though and I'm coming for you John Cena" In an recent interview with The Rock, he specifically told the public that he personally does not like John Cena and that he would love to beat the holy hell out of him. Rock claims that Cena has been stealin too much of his persona and says that can't happen anymore. Rock says he would love to face him at Wrestlemania 23 just to layeth the smacketh down on his candy ass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwayne_Johnson

Does anyone know if there is any truth to this, or its just something a fan came up with?
Anyone can post things on Wikipedia about anyone including "The Rock". It looks like someone edited it with whatever they wanted to type which you said was "But I am coming back though and I'm coming for you John Cena" In an recent interview with The Rock, he specifically told the public that he personally does not like John Cena and that he would love to beat the holy hell out of him. Rock claims that Cena has been stealin too much of his persona and says that can't happen anymore. Rock says he would love to face him at Wrestlemania 23 just to layeth the smacketh down on his candy ass."

If you click on the link to where the article came from, then you'll be able to see what the interview said. The part of the article you posted on here asking if it was real looks pretty fake, so I'd say its false that he said any of that.

Don't you think the WWE will make a headline out of it? We are talking about the most electrifying wrestler in sports entertainment and the current champ. There's money to be made.

no nothng will happen cause the rock will never wrestle again and he does not hate cena

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back