• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ring of Honor Owners Possibly Interested in Purchasing TNA Wrestling

After you finish watching VKM shit, are you going to lick his asshole clean too? Nasty mofo.........There's some really nasty people on this site. Gross!!!!!

The irony here is astounding.

On topic. If this is a deal that evidently does happen we all know McMahon will just want the tape library so he can clean up with complete Best of Jeff and Matt Hardy and Kurt Angle DVD sets.

Knowing that I would hold on to it if I was the new owner, just to piss him off.

The irony here is astounding.

On topic. If this is a deal that evidently does happen we all know McMahon will just want the tape library so he can clean up with complete Best of Jeff and Matt Hardy and Kurt Angle DVD sets.

Knowing that I would hold on to it if I was the new owner, just to piss him off.

Something I have to wonder--is there still money in WWE releasing DVD sets? Does anyone know how WWE DVD sales are going?

I figure that if WWE isn't making big money on a Sting DVD (there apparently was a DVD set last year), where they have STing's entire NWA and WCW career's worth of footage, they're not going to make a ton of money on HArdy Boyz or Angle DVDs with TNA footage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back