Right, So

Coco

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Who's interested in winning this bad boy for me? 'Cause I sure ain't feeling it.

Are you dropping out of the race? Or do you not want to have to do all this shit alone?

Ironically, I just doled out an infraction in the WSZ and I can't delete it since I don't have access. We need you.

I wish I had ten more like you, GD. Not dedicated people. Just people with a lot of rep to blow and no attachment to it.

For the record, we shouldn't be ruling out the power of straight bribery. Look how quickly the ABC party grew based on people being recruited and having no idea what their options really were. Substance won't win this for us, even though it's on our side. We need to straight up start herding cattle and getting bitches committed to us. Campaign ads won't do too much good methinks. This is about approaching people who are easily influence. We need to mould some putty brains, yo.

Wait until the voting process starts then. I'll start trolling for noobs and force them to vote for you out of fear of being banned. Power abuse.

I fully endorse that strategy. If you can get away with that, I'll run to the finish line with that shit. Just make sure LSN doesn't catch wind of this, lest he be tempted to do the same.

Also, get me the names of a few posters LSN bans over the next little while. K? He does ban people, yes?

Also, get me the names of a few posters LSN bans over the next little while. K? He does ban people, yes?

Eh. He hands out infractions, but he rarely bans people. Unless they just happened to be at 2 points or something.

I don't know if I can get away with threatening to ban, but I know I can use my multiple PM sending perk and my rep to sway people to vote for you.

I wish I had ten more like you, GD. Not dedicated people. Just people with a lot of rep to blow and no attachment to it.

Exactly, you can use my rep, but I shouldn't be expected to actually do anything. Miko's pain expertise should come in handy though.

I don't know if I can get away with threatening to ban, but I know I can use my multiple PM sending perk and my rep to sway people to vote for you.
I like it. It looks good because it's almost above board.

As per an angel:

Just compile a list of everybody registered to a party. Write three convincing and mildly flattering PMs of an [insert name here] variety. Send one out to everyone yourself and have two other people send out the other two. Instant group pressure. Most people won't read the debates, but they will read junk mail that ends up in their inbox.
Seems sensible. I need two (hopefully high profile) volunteers to send out PMs with me, someone to compile a list and pick targets, and someone to write the letters. Don't all step up at once now.

Yeah, getting someone I don't like to do the grunt work I have no willingness to do. That's the kind of idea I'm looking for.

I'll help in any way I can. Like fuck am I going to let Dagger become mod. I have drafted a dedication to Coco and why he should win the election. I'll post it when the voting starts.

I expect everyone to use Sam-logic and point out that my heart not really being in this makes me the best man for the job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back