I Feel Like Crap

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Since Sunday. I've been having a bad cold, occational headaches and a terrible feeling of anxiety. The doctor said its stress related. I highly doubt she was right. I have a very light schedule this semester. The anxiety isn't letting me sleep well, but I just don't know the cause.

Since Sunday. I've been having a bad cold, occational headaches and a terrible feeling of anxiety. The doctor said its stress related. I highly doubt she was right. I have a very light schedule this semester. The anxiety isn't letting me sleep well, but I just don't know the cause.

Not enough drugs. Go roll a joint, dust the top with cocaine, dip in promethyzine and embalming fluid, then pop two xanax and smoke. I promise, a cold will be the last thing on your mind.

Not enough drugs. Go roll a joint, dust the top with cocaine, dip in promethyzine and embalming fluid, then pop two xanax and smoke. I promise, a cold will be the last thing on your mind.

OK, I'd go with what he said, only minus the coke, the meth, the fluid, the xanax....

Basically, just go smoke a joint.

I didn't say meth. Promethyzine is cough medicine with codeine. It's that lean, that sway, that syrup, the purple, the ski taste, the foam cup, the screw juice, that bar, that liquid, the syzzurp, the purp.....

I didn't say meth. Promethyzine is cough medicine with codeine. It's that lean, that sway, that syrup, the purple, the ski taste, the foam cup, the screw juice, that bar, that liquid, the syzzurp, the purp.....

What the fuck ever. I'm not a drug genius, I just know the basic stuff.

Never mind. It seems I'm already drugged. Well technically I'm over-medicated, but damn they really should've labeled this shit better. It says I can't take more than 4 pills in 24 hours. That makes no sense, it's 2 pills every 4 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back