• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ricky, Klunder, Lariat, and Shocky

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
Screw Irish and Norcal going to a Smackdown in MSG, the leading candidate for WM 27 is rumored to be Indy, I say we roll in four horsemen style and go nuts...

wooooooo

I think you forgot Monkey. And, WM 27's going to be in D.C. (I'm dreaming on this one, I know...but, what do you expect? I say that this is the year every year when it comes to the Redskins.)

Yeah, I only included the people that were within two hours of Indy, no offense.

However, maybe we should rent a hotel room and have a WZ Hotel Pajama Party all Weekend!!!

Yeah, I only included the people that were within two hours of Indy, no offense.
Uhh, you're from Death Valley, pretty certain that's further than 2 hours.

Isn't Death Valley in between "Parts Unknown" and "Wherever he damn well pleases"? Not the one in California, but the one you are from.

Uhh, you're from Death Valley, pretty certain that's further than 2 hours.

Isn't Death Valley in between "Parts Unknown" and "Wherever he damn well pleases"? Not the one in California, but the one you are from.

It's near Dudleyville, I believe.

I think going to Mania with Sly would be awesome.

IF WZ did a group thing, we should make sure to score first row seats, and out do the Spirit Squad at Mania 24. Maybe an entire row of abominations that were created by the WWE creative team, like the Shockmaster, Santina, Gobbeldy Gooker, Eddie Guerrero. It would be hilarious.

I think going to Mania with Sly would be awesome.

IF WZ did a group thing, we should make sure to score first row seats, and out do the Spirit Squad at Mania 24. Maybe an entire row of abominations that were created by the WWE creative team, like the Shockmaster, Santina, Gobbeldy Gooker, Eddie Guerrero. It would be hilarious.

we need to invite gobbeldyshockmaster

^
real poster

Not sure on the front row, but I'd certainly be up for going.

And I vaguely remember Undertaker once being billed as from Death Valley, California. It just sounded wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back