Ric Flair's take on Bret Hart: Agree or Disagree?

simpsons_fanatic742

WZPC Intercontinental Champion
Back in 2004, Ric Flair was a guest on Off The Record, a "talk show" in Canada where athletes and personalities come on and discuss various stories in sports. OTR occasionally gets wrestlers as guests and asks them questions about backstage scenarios and what not. Ric Flair was on the show and in this clip he shoots on Bret Hart and what he thought about him.

My question is, do you agree or disagree with what Ric Flair stated about Bret Hart? Alot has been said about Shawn Michaels drawing ability when he was champion, but I haven't heard much about the lack of a draw with Bret Hart, but I hear Flair say straight up he wasn't a draw. He claims that he wasn't as big of a star as he has been made out to be. I want to disagree with him because from my eyes Bret was a great draw and it seemed to me that he was a huge superstar when he was on top. But without the facts and figures before me, I can't really dispute the claims made by Ric Flair. So I post this thread in hopes that people will come in and either support Flair's claim or deny it. Hopefully after a good discussion I can form an opinion and decide whether or not Ric Flair is correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back