• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rey To Raw

if rey comes over they would hafta lose hardy to smackdown! the only way that would work, if anyone needs to come over from smackdown it should be taker! have him comeback to raw and have him dominate as a heel. man there's nothing better the undertaker kickin HHH ass for the title... would love to see that.... i mean RAW needs good heels, and the talent just isn't there.

I dont think Rey Rey to raw is gonna happen. maybe wwe might have thought about that but it was just an idea. Rey is much needed on smackdown because he helps out a lot when it comes to ratings.

I really hope not, seriously what does Rey bring to the table? His watered down lucha-libre? his non-existant charisma? his vunerability to injury?

I really do dislike Rey Mysterio, people have a go about Cena, but Mysterio is worse. He barely ever loses despite been billed as a complete underdog, he is billed as a high flyer but he only does about 4 high flying moves a match. I don't see what he can bring to Raw to be honest, and I don't even see why people like him except it is because he is mexican (not been racist here). I think the only reason the WWE push him is because he sells lots of merchandise to the hispanic population, and he isnt really that popular with the wider WWE fans IMO.

Well I've been watching the Rey DVD, and yes, there is no way he is anywhere near what he was ten years ago, but in all fairness, who is. Mysterio is in his 30's and wrestled a very wreckless, yet entertaining style for many years.

I don't mind Mysterio myself, I just don't see Raw as a good fit for the man. I think there are plenty of legit good feuds left with him. I think an Edge vs. Mysterio feud would work wonders and i think there is big money to be made off of an Undertaker Mysterio feud.

I could see him going to Raw, because him and Michaels had a helluva match a few years ago, but i wouldn't want him to go to Raw myself.

Is it Rey that needs to be moved to Raw or is it that SD has all the really big guys.
Look at the SD roster and the Raw roster. SD has got some really big guys, Batista, Kane, Mark Henry, Undertaker, Khali and possibly Big daddy V. How can Rey compete with any of those guys?
Who are Raw's really big guys?
Umaga and Snitsky.
When they moved Khali to SD I always though that was stupid.......well getting Khali into the WWE was stupid but the point I'm trying to make is its hard for Rey to compete with those guys. I think some of them need to be traded over to Raw to even up the size.
Say Mark Henry for Jeff Hardy? With that you could see the Hardy boys teaming again.

There is more chances of rey ending up on raw because he is in a loser leaves SD match at Survivor Series vs. chavo.

Yeah this looks like a great chance to send him over toaw however I feel its too early. I think he should stay on Smackdown for a little loner because I still think wecould get a great feud out of him and Edge and Id hate to see that go to waste. Also this will hurt Smackdown alot because he brings in alot of ratings and they already have low enough ratings and losing a huge draw would be crippling for them

Yeah this looks like a great chance to send him over toaw however I feel its too early. I think he should stay on Smackdown for a little loner because I still think wecould get a great feud out of him and Edge and Id hate to see that go to waste. Also this will hurt Smackdown alot because he brings in alot of ratings and they already have low enough ratings and losing a huge draw would be crippling for them

Well the only problem i see with him coming to Raw is because he will get stuck in the mid card and won't be a main eventer. SD is losing one of there biggest draws especially the Hispanic population. Rey going now would be too early because i could see a good feud with Edge and maybe a solid feud with Taker, and maybe MVP when he reaches the Main Event level. But all in all this move would hurt SD and lower there ratings a bit. It was like a 2.6 this week which isnt that bad but Rey would hurt it. Apparently the WWE is still trying to improve RAW but in the same measurement they are probably caring less and less about losing star power on SD. The only good think i see is that he finally doesnt feud with Chavo and he will have fresh faces to feud with like Michaels, Kennedy, Hardy. But if the WWE want's this too happen so be it.

Rey is going to have new opponents to face on Raw.He has people like Shawn Micheals,Ken Kennedy,Jeff Hardy,and many more.But, I believe their is a chance of Chavo going to Raw if Vince sees the light.Chavo would be a good fit on Raw he will feud with people like Carlito,Shelton,HHH,and Micheals too.

I think Rey moving to RAW would be a great change of pace for him and the fans because there would be so much the WWE can do with him on RAW that would be new and(hopefully) entertaining. It seems he is stuck in a rut on SmackDown where he is not a part of anything important that contributes to the show(at the moment), the feud with Finlay was used mostly for extra TV and PPV time, it didn't lead to anything "big". It would be interesting for him to move to RAW, but very unlikely because he wants more time off these days and SmackDown gets quite a lot of ratings from the Hispanic demographic which is believed to be because of Rey Mysterio. Because of those reasons SmackDown is the best place to be right now for Rey Mysterio.

wz have been reporting this for a few weeks now but its not gonna happen lets face it sd is short of talent as it is so why would they move one of sd biggest draws to raw? does not make sense to

I think Rey moving to RAW would be a great change of pace for him and the fans because there would be so much the WWE can do with him on RAW that would be new and(hopefully) entertaining. It seems he is stuck in a rut on SmackDown where he is not a part of anything important that contributes to the show(at the moment), the feud with Finlay was used mostly for extra TV and PPV time, it didn't lead to anything "big". It would be interesting for him to move to RAW, but very unlikely because he wants more time off these days and SmackDown gets quite a lot of ratings from the Hispanic demographic which is believed to be because of Rey Mysterio. Because of those reasons SmackDown is the best place to be right now for Rey Mysterio.

I agree. although rey rey is stuck in nothing fueds these days on smackdown, half the fans smackdown actually get are kids and hispanics who love rey rey's lucha libre style of wrestling. the only person i could see him fueding with at the moment on smackdown (as mvp and matt are still in a fued) is edge when he comes back at survivor series in a couple of days as he is about the only main event level guy that would'nt squash rey

Rey should be on Raw in theory, but it then brings up the discusson of Raw getting too crowded and Smackdown's ratings going even further down.
They should go back to just one roster. It's boost Raw and Smackdowns rating, and boost fresh talent and feuds.

Rey should be on Raw in theory, but it then brings up the discusson of Raw getting too crowded and Smackdown's ratings going even further down.
They should go back to just one roster. It's boost Raw and Smackdowns rating, and boost fresh talent and feuds.

I completely agree with this. I've begged for everything to return to one FULL roster, & have everyone back together again. Hell, if you look at it, its basically that way anyways. Talent from all 3 brands are switching over randomly to take on other talent, so why continue hiding whats slowly becoming real??

Anyways, regarding Rey Mysterio on Raw.. I HATE the idea, simply because Rey Mysterio is too great of a talent, to get swallowed up by the bigger names. (H.B.K., H.H.H., Randy Orton, etc.) If Mysterio went to Raw, he'd never see the Main Event spot light again. Not that hes exactly flurishing on Smackdown right now, but it'd be even worse on Raw.

If he jumped over, he might get ONE MONTH worth of a Main Event push, against Orton for the title.. but it'd end with an R.K.O., followed by Mysterio & Jeff Hardy likely becoming a Tag Team, & getting into ******ed feuds with Mysterio v. Umaga. (not a match I think would be great)

I have a few clauses for this. Rey can stay on Raw as long as:
A.) The Great Khali is moved to ECW where he can fulfill his true purpose; which, by the way, is to suck on every brand he is on
B.) Kane gets a decent title run. He deserves it, and he should get it. The guy is better than most of the current champions, Randy Orton for instance
C.) Final clause: Rey gets a shot for the *newly reinstated* Intercontinental Championship. He is probably one of the most talented individuals on any of the roster, and can have a decent match with almost any opponent he is in the ring with. Of course, there are exceptions to every rule, namely Big Show and Khali!

If Rey is gonna go to Raw he should be traded.

Maybe for Shelton Benjamin and a future draft pick LOL. It'll allow for Shelton to showcase his skill. He is very underrated and needs to be built up again, not squashed alongside Charlie Haas.

Rey Mysterio, come to RAW? I'd like to see that. Mysterio isn't doing as well as he could be right now, at Smackdown. Besides, I'm pretty sure he and Jeff Hardy could really do a run for the Tag Team Championship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back