Who's dying for Undertaker to come to Raw?

finneycom1

Pre-Show Stalwart
Well, the draft was last night, and so was the big disappointment! Most of the picks were very anti-climatic. I knew HHH would be drafted to Raw. Hell, even my buddy who watches wrestling as much as I do, thought that HHH was already on Raw, given how much he has been on there lately.(I know they were building his WM match with Orton, but when they do that inter-promotional stuff, it takes away from Draft night) Also, one of my faves, Chris Jericho, goes to Smackdown. (I know Smackdown is "supposed" to be equal to Raw, but let's face it, Raw is the supreme brand for WWE). I just always watch Raw and sometimes miss Smackdown. So, I wont be seeing Jericho every week. They move Rey again, but I am not a huge fan of Rey anyway. Kozlov is on ECW(whatever) and Big Show on Raw(whatever).

But, we(myself and friends), were all hoping for The Undertaker to move to Raw. I think this is a crucial move for WWE. 'Taker does not have much left as far as his career goes, and I just hope he does not end his career on Smackdown. I would love to see him on Raw and finish his career there. I always heard that Smackdown's schedule is not as grueling as Raw's so maybe that is the reason they keep him on Smackdown, but give him one more Raw run. I would like to see him with the title one last time. Maybe he will wrestle until he reaches 20-0 with his WM streak, and on that last year he will be moved to Raw. Let's all hope so!!

So was anybody else dying for The Undertaker to be drafted to Raw?

Not really. He's like Cena. He doesn't need to be moved, people move around him. There are always fresh feuds for him if he stays in the same place. It's not like the brand split could stops him from having certain matches anyway.

He doesn't need to go to RAW. Most of the people he hasn't feuded with have come to him. He's been on Smackdown for the past six or seven years and the lightened schedule fits well for him. He'll show up on RAW occasionally though so it won't be like he will always be on Smackdown.

Also, he doesn't need the move, who would you put him in a program with? All the guys on Raw he's faced with the exception of those moved. It's been said many times that Taker is Smackdown's General and people prefer to go to him than the other way. The system works and it make it better to his promos and big moments as they slightly messed up abit on Raw with HBK. And as Little Jerry Lawler said, I'd rather see Taker putting on what he can when it's better for him with the tapings and lighter schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back