• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rey Mysterio vs Batista

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Batista needs to make an statement here, either by winning or by beating the crap out of Mysterio so bad to be Dqed (I like Rey a lot but he does not need the statement here, unless they want to push Rey to the moon and waste the great turn of Batista).

Well at least is a match to be looking forward too since I would like to see if it is a squash or an even match. I thinks is most likely the first option.

I think it should've been a Team Rey vs Team Batista type match, I mean after all it is SS. Seems kind of early to have the actual grudge match, cause I really don't know where they can take this feud. They basically have to book Batista to win or he'll lose his credibility as a heel. I hate watching Batista wrestle, it just makes me want to bang my head against the wall.

This is the way I see it going down, singles fight at SS leads to Batista getting DQ'd for destroying Rey, but he comes back and challenges again for a street fight at TLC, that be good to see rey in a hardcore situation for a change!

Ideally i'd like to see the ultimate grudge match at 'mania but if a singles match has already been done and he cheated they aren't likely to step backwards so it will probably be short fued.

These two could easily have been made captains for a Survivor Series teams and saved the one-on-one match for a later PPV, but, again, it's all rushed. Big Dave will have to get the win, but Rey will have to look golden in defeat.

Yeah that's the whole point! Rey IS the ultimate underdog and i like the fact it seems like an impossible task and rey will probably get that lucky win but never a clean one, but then its likely neither will dave, now being heel he will cheat most the time probably.

Yeah that's the whole point! Rey IS the ultimate underdog and i like the fact it seems like an impossible task and rey will probably get that lucky win but never a clean one, but then its likely neither will dave, now being heel he will cheat most the time probably.

Nah, Batista will be the crazy monster heel, he isn't smart enough to be tricky and stuff.

Pretty much agree that these 2 should've been captains instead, that would've made more sense here, however, I understand why they didn't do it. There are already a bunch of team matches, so there is really not enough decent people to fill out a 5 on 5 between these 2. As a singles match, this should be decent. There hasn't been much build and Rey isn't great against big guys (Kane), but these are two experienced and talented guys in there that should be able to give us at least a passable match. I think Batista is going to win here, but who the hell really know? We don't have much to go off of in predicting this one.

Is this really debatable? Batista is pretty much a monster heel, and he's going up against a man who is a foot shorter and 100 pounds lighter than him. Batista will most likely squash him, but somehow Rey will hit a 619 at one point, go for a seated senton, and get his ass Batista bombed.

Batista go`s over via pure destruction of Rey Rey. Batista wont lose this match,hes just been turned big time heel for the 1st time in a long while and will use this match to get even more heat. The only way i see Rey winning is by complete fluke and then getting torn a new one after the match after offering batista the handshake. Infact i think personally a Rey win and then Batista losing it after and say delivering a big lariat nearly taking Mysterios head off and then 2 Powerbombs in the ring and then powerbombing a lifeless Rey through an announcers table would get him nore heat which the WWE want rather then a clean win here.

Well I keep hearing that Rey banged up his knee again. So, it doesn't look like this feud will last after this match. I can definitely see Rey getting a roll up or something like that and winning, then Batista going into a rage and injuring Rey and knocking him out for some time so Rey can get his knee healed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back