• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Return of the Casual Wrestling Fan-- And Why They Can Fuck Right Off

Was I the only one who noticed a mixed reaction to the Rock last night?

LULZ they sided with Cena. Did NOT see THAT shit coming

Was I the only one who noticed a mixed reaction to the Rock last night?

LULZ they sided with Cena. Did NOT see THAT shit coming
I wouldn't call them boos but there were definitely some jeers last night.

Now some here will say it was because the Buffalo crowd sucked but I think it had more to do with the fact that it was a video.

So casual fans have a right to pick and chose when they comeback, but fans that have followed the business don't have a right to be upset with said fans? The casual fan can do what they want, but I can do what I want as far as calling them on their bullshit. It's my right as a fan to be angry with other fans, plain and simple.

But in what capacity is not watching a show that you don't find entertaining bullshit? Do you watch TNA? If you don't...you're some Attitude Era poser.

I can criticize the people that are only watching for one person if I chose to. People that I work with are doing just this, and I give them shit for it as well.

As smarks, we're obsessed with idea that individuals can draw. Why are we so opposed to the fact that someone is actually proving that notion to be true?

They watch, but still shit on the product. It's mostly guys that left when Cena came up, and are only watching so the Rock can kick Cena's ass. Simply bringing up that Cena isn't as bad as they try to paint him out to be is usually mocked.

They watch, but still shit on the product. It's mostly guys that left when Cena came up, and are only watching so the Rock can kick Cena's ass. Simply bringing up that Cena isn't as bad as they try to paint him out to be is usually mocked.

Oh. Then yes...please do.

My issue is the casual fan isn't that they are back. It's that they're all claiming that wrestling has been shit since he left, which we all know is a crock of shit. A LOT of things are better today then back when Rock was playing second fiddle to Stone Cold Steve Austin (another fact that, when brought up to the casual fan is usually dismissed).

I'm a very loud wrestling fan, everyone at my job knows I love wrestling to death. When the Crock came back, everyone ran up to me saying wrestling was going to be "good again".

Sosososososo you mean to tell me in 2011 we got John Morrison climbing on chainlink what-the-fucks like fucking Vega, but because the Crock came back and said ass 4 times, damn 8 times, and bitch once wrestling's "good again"? Fuck the Rock and his "millions". Our millions could kick their asses any day of the week.

Well with The Rock returning to WWE, he left Disney. So I guess kids feel like he turned his back on them.

I wonder if the staggering irony of him talking about how much he loves the WWE and his fans from a taped video segment he recorded in his home was intentional

I wonder if the staggering irony of him talking about how much he loves the WWE and his fans from a taped video segment he recorded in his home was intentional

Or that he's never leaving, but hasn't been back in over 2 weeks now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back