Request a simple-sig from arlolangham

ARLO

On A Break From Sig Requests
Hello Wrestlezone!

I'm arlolangham, an Australian and a big wrestling fan.
I've recently taken to making my own simple, straight-to-the-point sigs.
Here are 2 I made:

ppv8.jpg

Screenshot2011-01-05at74809PM.png

So basically anyone wanting a simple, yet pretty cool sig, tell me;

* What text you want, and where
* A link to the picture you want used (only one)
* Any other preferences.

I look forward to providing cool sigs for you!

Ok, not massively hard I hope. What I'm loking for is a sig of Michael Cole standing at the podium readin gout an e-mail. Then the text somewhere reading "who pulls the strings?", and last but not least various question marks strewn over the sig of different shapes and colours faded into the background.

I'll obviously supply you with a steady stream of rep and credit the sig you make getting your name out if I like your work.

Could I get a sig for my book this? It's called World Extreme Wrestling and here is the logo.

Now, could I get the logo on a white background with wrestlers from my roster on it?

The guys I want on it are, AJ Styles, Jeff Hardy, Desmond WOlfe, London and Kendrick, MVP. Then you can have it say, WE ARE SOMETHING DIFFERENT in text.

Alright guys, I'll get onto them ASAP.
Oh, and Disturbed, your photo link fucked itself. But i think I've found your logo.

Not to sound like a puss, But thanks for being so nice in your requests :lmao:

hey man, i see your new here and i figured i'd test you out lol, i would like a jesse neal signature, one with him and give it a grundge or kind of punk look, and the text could read something like "Punks not dead!" or something like that you know, heres a link

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOEdLp1x_69yc28tieANJK2uw2tWS7xLEek957EhGZo_YIIo1WPA

good uck bro!

Your picture was pretty small and blurry, but i found a similar one. Let me know of any possible improvements.

Hardcore4Life.png

LINK: http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g448/arlolangham/Hardcore4Life.png?t=1295161792

Ok, not massively hard I hope. What I'm loking for is a sig of Michael Cole standing at the podium readin gout an e-mail. Then the text somewhere reading "who pulls the strings?", and last but not least various question marks strewn over the sig of different shapes and colours faded into the background.

I'll obviously supply you with a steady stream of rep and credit the sig you make getting your name out if I like your work.

AlexeddytigerWaters.png

LINK: http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g448/arlolangham/AlexeddytigerWaters.png?t=1295161793

wow man great job, but could you see if there is a black and white, or red and white camo if not its fine, thanks aghain thats pretty aweosme man! thanks again

wow man great job, but could you see if there is a black and white, or red and white camo if not its fine, thanks aghain thats pretty aweosme man! thanks again

:)
I'll make one with B&W camo and one with red camo and then you can pick.

both of em look sick man! i dont know which one to use lol, after carefull consideration(and the flip of a dime) ill use the black and white one! and no problem putting you name in my sig, i always like to advertise my sig makers, I'll definitly be back to get another one from you. thank you. oh and by the way the camo was a really nice touch, i wasn't expecting camo at all and im glad you did it makes it pop you know? keep up the great work man..ill be back

both of em look sick man! i dont know which one to use lol, after carefull consideration(and the flip of a dime) ill use the black and white one! and no problem putting you name in my sig, i always like to advertise my sig makers, I'll definitly be back to get another one from you. thank you. oh and by the way the camo was a really nice touch, i wasn't expecting camo at all and im glad you did it makes it pop you know? keep up the great work man..ill be back

Bro you have know idea how good it is to get this sort of feedback so early in my sig-making days:).
And yeah I originally had this blackish background, but sucked so I thought i'd try the camo. They worked better.

Hey mate your work is great, could i get one of CM PUNK,THE ROCK and CHRIS JERICHO with the text saying ''BETTER AS HEELS''.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back