Request a sig from Stinger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Stinger A. Zoidberg

Stay in school and don't litter.
Alright, I have a showcase on the main graphics page. If you want a sig, here is the place to ask for it. If you dont like the sig I make you, I will try my best to fix it. Being new, I dont have many requests at the moment. So if you want a good sig fast, Request away.

hey stinger, im new to wrestlezone so i need a new sig.
wanna do me the NWO style font kinda thing, like the black and white grafitti that says ShredddMetal? add anything you think would look sweet too, its your call

nah i dont really have a preference, if you want me to find a pic i will but i really can't think of anything off the top of my head

2dmjxg.jpg

Hows this? If you don't like it, I can change it

Shreddd, I tried, and I dont think its possible for me to that.

What was your other idea?

*EDIT*
I got a PM from Thunder Dave. He uses Photoshop so he was able to do it. Here you go:
2ugykw4.jpg

If you dont like it, then you can tell me your other idea.

yeah thats really good, thats pretty much what i was looking for. thanks a lot dude. how do i repay you for the sig?

Could you make me a Bryan Danielson sig?
One highlighting his time at ROH and him kicking Cole in the background would be sweet.

Stinger... in need of a legit sig

Something focusing on christian.. a mix of the "cracked" shirt he had, yet using his TNA name: The Instant Classic... Red black and white for the color scheme

Lemme know if thts too over the top

Hey stinger I was wondering if you could make a sig with Randy Orton and Jake Roberts and then it says the Viper and the snake. Then it could have like a cool desert back ground please. Thanks in advance.

[QUOTE="The Instant Classic";2101546]Stinger... in need of a legit sig

Something focusing on christian.. a mix of the "cracked" shirt he had, yet using his TNA name: The Instant Classic... Red black and white for the color scheme

Lemme know if thts too over the top[/QUOTE]

Like this?
2nqzmgw.png

Sorry if I got it wrong, I really didnt understand your request.

Sorry for my second sig requet for the week,to both Doc and Stinger but can you make me a Randy Savage sig?

I would like a picture of Macho Man posing or doing his big elbow wiht normal colour and then writing 'Mr.Macho' and 'OOOOOOOHHH YEAH!!!!'.Rep will be awarded,thanks in advance.

Sorry for my second sig requet for the week,to both Doc and Stinger but can you make me a Randy Savage sig?

I would like a picture of Macho Man posing or doing his big elbow wiht normal colour and then writing 'Mr.Macho' and 'OOOOOOOHHH YEAH!!!!'.Rep will be awarded,thanks in advance.

Hows this?
29oirvb.png

Hey there Stinger... Can you make me a signature with Kane? With the WWE title. And maybe a pic of him with the IC title? In the backround a picture of him with the ECW title?? thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back