Report: Vince McMahon Suffers A "Broken Pelvis"

I can't believe all the people that think Vince is legit injured. Of course everybody acted all serious after raw went off the air, that's the footage wwe will use next week on raw. Note how Stephanie is right there in the pics wwe posted on wwe.com, that's so her husband Triple H can defend the family's honor at their very obvious Wrestlemania rematch. Its. A. Work.

You know, there is another take on this whole injury.

Lesnar/HHH II was probably already decided upon. The spot was all part of the angle, planned out as everybody has stated.

The injury could still be legit, though. It could have easily been a botched landing/move.

It just seems people are talking about it as it's "one way or the other" and it could very possibly have been both.

I was at RAW last night, sitting a few rows behind the announcers. When Lesnar first F-5'd him, we all thought it was a work. After the show left air, they brought a stretcher out and Vince seemed to be in legit pain. JBL, Cole and King all left the announce area to check on Vince and all seemed to be legitimately concerned once they walked back to gather their belongings from the desk.

Cena then made his way down and announced to the crowd that they were taking Vince to a hospital.

Yeah, that's called working the crowd. You really think after the cameras turn off, that Vince is going to get up and just walk out? They're trying to make it look and seem real. That's what wrestling does. We know it's fake, but sometimes it can look legit without actually being legit. And I'm pretty sure the injury is not real. They're just pushing the story line for Triple H to eventually return and confront Brock for what he did to Vince.

I hope it is a work because if it isn't we may not see Vince again for a while. I think this was a great way to reignite the HHH/Lesner feud. Every time Brock's music hits I get excited and the crowd popped majorly for him to. I was not excited about an HHH/Lesner rematch, but Monday night may have changed my mind. HHH is at his best when it is personal. I agree with the poster that said the other way to go would be for Lesner to take out HHH, and Taker comes in to challenge Brock. I would much rather see Punk vs Taker and a personal feud between HHH and Lesner. Always a great time to be a fan during Mania season.

Its a work, obviously. Brock knows exactly how to perform that move so nobody gets hurt. If there was any chance of Vince actually getting hurt, they would never have done it. Hells, they did stuff with Moola for years, and still do once in a while with Mae Young. And Vince is younger and in much better shape than either of them were or are.

This is just my opinion now, take it for that...

This may be Vince's way to retire from being an on-screen character. He'll be 68 years old this year. He's earned his retirement many times over. Maybe this will be the final hand off to HHH and Stephanie.

Who knows...

So, it apears everyone was correct. Its being reported that the injury is a work, but the surgery is a shoot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back