Report: *POSSIBLE* Plans For WrestleMania XXXI

I loved the segment between Rock and Triple H, I loved the rivalry between Rock and Triple H back in the Attitude Era, it's one of my favourite feuds of all time, but we don't need to see another match between the two especially based off that segment. It was just a comedic segment, there was no animosity between the two there anymore, no real heat. They were friendly with each other and ended up going out for dinner. If they are gonna have a match, they certainly shouldn't build it up off of that. I think it was just a one time thing between two great rivals for nostalgic reasons, nothing more.

If Sting faces The Undertaker at Wrestlemania, then Triple H should definitely face Batista. It might be a dull match but you can't argue that Batista going out to his mentor would be a fitting end to his wrestling career, and maybe he will let Triple H finally get a victory over him.

If The Undertaker is too banged up to make it to Wrestlemania, Triple H should take on Sting instead and I would say Randy Orton would make a good last opponent for Batista. There doesn't seem to be any plans in place for Orton at Wrestlemania especially since he's gone part-time now and they were suppose to face off at last year's Mania before the fans changed everything and demanded Bryan be in the title match. I know this is another match that doesn't interest a lot of people, but frankly any match Batista competes in at Wrestlemania just isn't gonna satisfy anyone. The fans are over Batista now, they find him boring and wouldn't mind never seeing him in a wrestling ring ever again. Let's find out who was the better rookie to come out of Evolution. As for Sting and Triple H, the storyline is there. Sting is the guy always rebelling against The Authority and someone already mentioned that Sting is a pure WCW guy and Triple H a pure WWE guy and he wouldn't take kindly to Sting finally arriving in his company after refusing for so many years, which he always took as an insult to him and the WWE. And I've said it before, Triple H has faced every icon and every legend from WWE and WCW except for Sting. Sting is the one big name left that Triple H has never been in the ring with.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter released a report today stating that some of the top matches for the show are pretty much set.

According to the report, Brock Lesnar may go at it with John Cena one more time at the Royal Rumble. However, the report says that Cena might be cost the match by Rusev, resulting in a clash between the two of them for WrestleMania XXXI.

The report further states that the current plan is for Brock Lensar to defend the title at WrestleMania XXXI against Roman Reigns, which various reports have been saying for the better part of the last 4 or 5 months.

Triple H is scheduled to have a match at the event and the report alleges that he'll face either Batista, The Rock or Sting. Triple H is said to be Sting's second choice for a match if a bout with Taker doesn't happen, which is looking more and more likely with each passing day.

IF this is accurate, I have to say that I'm not exactly thrilled about these scenarios.

The initial thought that springs to mind is that Rusev will ultimately wind up being fed to John Cena at the biggest show of the year. Vince McMahon is so obsessed with protecting Cena that he's more than willing to hurt the credibility of an up & comer. Plus, seeing as how Cena is this ultra patriotic superman, the writing is on the wall for him to be the guy who ultimately stops the Russian sympathizer. :disappointed:

If there was some more time, I MIGHT be able to get behind Reigns vs. Lesnar for the title. All in all, Reigns has done alright, but I haven't remotely been wowed by him since he went on his own. Reigns may well be on the shelf for the rest of the year, which means he loses precious time to evolve into someone stronger on the mic and as a character. From an overall standpoint, whether it be inside the ring, on the mic, charisma, personality, connection with the fans or any or all of the above, there are several guys on the roster who're stronger or have the potential to be stronger than Reigns currently is.

As for Triple H's match, I have a sinking feeling it'll be against The Rock. I don't know if I'm in the minority on this, but I have zero interest in watching this Attitude Era feud play out one last time and eat up an absolute TON of TV build up time. Aside from those needing a nostalgia fix, I see no real purpose in this match. The Rock has said to TMZ that he doesn't "think so", as far as wrestling at WrestleMania XXXI. Jokingly, he said he's afraid he "might get hit in the mouth." There's still the feeling, however, that The Rock will be in a match at the event, at the risk of pissing off the honchos of major movie studios.

If it turns out to be Batista, I fully expect the match to get the "boring" treatment at the very best, which is understandable because I think it will be a pretty dull match. As with The Rock, there's nothing really to be gained here except rehashing a decade old feud one last time.

A match with Sting could be interesting. I don't know if the match itself would be worth a damn, as Sting's definitely lost a few steps he past several years, but the build up and storyline has potential to make up for that. Trips' is said to be a big fan of Sting and he's the one who ultimately chased after Sting the past few years. If they keep Vince away from booking this and treat it seriously, there may be something to this. While there's really nothing to gain from this match as far as building anyone up either, it'll at least have the novelty of being Sting's first bout in WWE.

I'm cool with The Rock vs. HHH as the "special attraction" match. Taker is DONE. No streak, then who cares? It's over. He's beat up, his last match sucked, and I have no interest in Taker-Sting in 2015. The Rock and HHH are both still in fantastic shape and they actually have a history. One of the best rivalries in wrestling history and based on the Smackdown backstage run-in they did, they still have amazing chemistry together on screen.

If Sting is going to be there too? Then I'd prefer him against Bray Wyatt.

I'm ok with Rusev-Cena....let Rusev win though. Cena is bulletproof.

I really don't want to see Reigns going for the title. Ambrose or Bryan please.

My dream card(based on what I feel are realistic possibilities for the top matches at least)....

Lesnar - Bryan - Title match
The Rock - HHH
Sting - Wyatt
Ambrose-Rollins-Reigns (#1 contender triple threat, No DQ match)
Rusev - Cena
Jericho - Cesaro (IC title match)
Stephanie - AJ (Divas title match)

Most of those plans sound stupid, I would have Brock defend the title vs. both Bryan & Reigns (assuming both are healthy & back by that time) Brock should pretty much dominate everybody one on one, he squashed Cena, & there is nobody else on the full time roster on Cena's level, so it just makes sense that it would take two men in a triple threat setting to get the title of Brock. The match would be fairly easy to set up as well Roman wins the RR, then Daniel Bryan comes back & cuts a promo saying he never "lost" the title, that he had to vacate it due to injury, & is due a rematch, & what better place for that rematch then at WMXXXI. Boom! Triple Threat Main Event is set.

As for Triple H, all three of those potential opponents don't sound interesting to me, I would much prefer to see him face Ambrose.

Sting I would like to see face Cena, even more so than I would like to see Sting vs, Taker, I've always felt Sting & Cena would be teh better match if Stng were to ever sign with WWE. Save Sting/Taker for WMXXXII in Dallas, give Taker another year to recover & get ready for the match, & give us Sting/Cena at XXXI.

Jericho is rumored to be coming back next month, if he's staying through WM then have him feud with Rusev come WM season.

Orton is rumored to be turning face in a couple months for WM, I would have him feud with Rollins at WM.

That's about what I would do
-Brock vs. Reigns vs. Bryan
-Sting vs. Cena
-Triple H vs. Ambrose
-Jericho vs. Rusev
-Orton vs. Rollins

with the rest of the card being your typical WM filler shit.

I still can't see The Rock being part of WM. And I do like the idea of Sting/Triple H, I think we are at the point that Triple H has put a lot of people over already so a legend vs. legend match is fine by me. Normally I would prefer a Sting/Taker match but there's a good chance Taker might not even be at WM31.

Sting/Triple H would make an interesting feud and Ric Flair can be inserted in it. Maybe have Triple H "turn" on Flair with Sting making the save, leading to a WM31 match.

As for Reigns I can't see this plan coming to fruition by WM time mostly because I don't think he will be ready by WM to be the top guy. Id rather see Reigns vs. Batista at WM at least with that fans will be behind Reigns and he can get a big win over someone like Batista.

Wouldn't it be great if Cena vs Rusev was an 8 man Tag Match? What a great way to get A-listers on the card and leave room for the younger wrestlers to try and make a name.

Team USA - John Cena, The Rock, Hulk Hogan & Kurt Angle

I am sure Rusev could easily find some anti American buddies. The story sells itself.

I think the plans should be....

Main Event-Brock Lesnar (c) vs Dean Ambrose (WWE hvt. title) - Dean has been showing constatly why he should be "the guy." Whoever ends Lesnar's title reign will be for sure. WWE are apparently upset with Reigns and possibly will reconsider. Considering the fact they let Dean beat Cena and will let him headline Hell In A Cell over CENA AND ORTON.... that tells me they already has.

#7 Roman Reigns vs Triple H Roman will still need a big match right. Why not have the Triple H vs Roman Reigns pay-off match be at WrestleMania

#6 Sting vs Undertaker
This si locked in if The Undertaker returns and in my opinion he will.

#5 The Rock vs Bray Wyatt Both The Rock and Bray Wyatt needs a big match. Bray can target Rock when he is announced for the HOF .... Rock can come out live and announce he isn't retiring anytime soon... when Bray's scare goes off... he and The Accension (new family) attacks Rock. They say all Rock had to do was walk way from this out of his way.

#4 John Cena vs Rusev John Cena trying to defend the country but ultimately fails. Cesaro ends up taking down Rusev at Summerslam being the first to pin him at Summerslam.

#3 Kurt Angle vs Daniel Bryan (if Angle doesn't return... have Bryan face Cena,Rock face Rusev,Batista face Triple H,and Wyatt face Reigns.)

#2 Randy Orton vs Seth Rollins Locked to happen

#1 The Wyatt Family (The Accension) /w/ Bray Wyatt vs Harper and Rowan (WWE tag titles)(c) Bray get's a new family. H&R wins the tag belts... The Accension debuts and attacks them.... Bray comes out and poses with them. Setting this up.

Kickoff-
Andre the Giant battle royal #2 Won by Ryback (who get's a second chance when he returns)

Diva's title (Paige vs AJ Lee vs Charlotte )

IC title Unification (w/ US title) Sheamus vs BNB vs Cesaro vs Miz vs Ziggler (Needs to happen and may just the rate WWE are going. Won by BNB.)

I would have Batista hold off his retirement match until next year where his retirement isn't overshadowed by Taker's and Sting's.

I don't really understand why some of these newer guys need to headline Wrestlemania. I like Reigns but the dude has only won the tag titles, and now he's supposed to ME WM with Lesnar? If he wins, where does he go from there? He'd already achieve the greatest with a win, you can't climb any higher. For any young wrestler in general it just seems too soon.

I'll agree that they should use the main event for full-timers/younger stars, whatever. The WWE would be foolish to not let Rock/Brock fight or Taker/Sting happen. There are 4 hours of Wrestlemania, and even if a Reigns or Bryan isn't in the ME it allows the viewership to maintain focus on them. Bryan is an exception anymore but just because its been a good few months for stars like Rollins or Reigns, doesn't mean they get Wrestlemania for the title. Let the former greats bring draw power and money, and once the bigger audience sees what they like you can go from there.

I don't really understand why some of these newer guys need to headline Wrestlemania.

The point is well taken....and what WWE actually plans to do by WM31 is unknown to us, despite the amount of guessing we fans will be doing from now to then.

Plainly, the company has recognized the need to develop new stars. That's normally easier said than done, yet they've hit the motherlode with the success of all three members of The Shield. When they were first created, I figured the company saw them as a tag team with a great gimmick.....but surely didn't foresee that all three could be used big-time as singles. Reigns, Ambrose & Rollins have all been discussed as playing major parts at WM31 by us armchair quarterbacks.

Throw Rusev and Bray Wyatt into the mix as new talent seemingly being pushed for big-time stardom in the near future. Maybe you can name a couple of others.

But how does this all translate to a featured spot on the biggest stage of the year? Personally, I'm thinking it might be too soon for any of 'em to be fighting for the world championship in 6 months. Still, April is a ways off, and if the company wants big changes by then, we'll see them happen.

Some of the occurrences are happenstance. I think it was all set for Reigns to be a true threat to the world title by then, but his injury has halted his progress, leaving the long-term plans in the air. Still, his injury has been a blessing for Dean Ambrose, imo, who has stepped into the breach and taken over for Reigns. The irony of one Shield guy taking the place of another is hard to resist.

The point is that WM31 will feature the usual blend of the old and new. If Rock is fighting, it won't be against someone like Kofi Kingston or Stardust....and whomever Rock draws will be interrupting an existing storyline to create something for one night. Still, if they can get the Rock at WM31, they'd be fools not to.

Other old-timers will have their day, too.....if they can get Sting-Undertaker, I would find it impossible to resist.

Stone Cold? Whomever he fights, won't you watch?

Daniel Bryan is a veteran still in his prime who might be ready to take his place on the card. His popularity with the crowd would guarantee him something important to do.

The mystery comes in what the young bucks will be doing. For sure, they'll be on the card. With the pushes they're being given, it's inevitable.....but whether the guard is truly being changed that night? Only Vince McMahon knows for sure.

I'd like to see..

Reigns vs Lesnar - Reigns wins the Rumble and faces Brock. Could have his Batista type moment at WM.
Triple H vs The Rock - Special attraction match that will help sell WM.
Orton vs Seth Rollins - Orton can get his rematch and face Lesnar at the royal rumble and Rollins costs him the match. It feels like they are building towards this match.
John Cena vs Rusev - Perfect Cena type feud.

I think those would be a great 4 matches that they can build a WM around.

If we're using the word *possible*, I think we should also explore the most ideal scenarios for this event.

How could the bookers compliment each potential performer in a way that gives the fans the best show possible? For my money, here's some (admittedly unlikely) ideas.

John Cena. Yes, that John Cena. I can only see him relevant if he faces Brock Lesnar in a match. Doesn't have to be for a belt, it can just be a grudge match to settle the score. Using up the last of this feud before Wrestlemania would just be stupid. Let John win a big one clean at Wrestlemania, it's the only way I can see him being at all interesting.

Rusev. He's getting stale. They can only throw nothing victories at him. That medal he wears makes no sense from a writer's perspective, unless we get the only interesting scenario that could play out. Kurt Angle's music hits, and suddenly the medals have meaning. Patriotism becomes the driving force behind the feud and their encounter at Wrestlemania has enough impact to sell out the show on its own.

Sting. While there's no guaruntee that he'll even compete at all, the internet is almost as obsessed with his potential participation as it is with this Gamergate bullshit. Sting needs a viable opponent to truly honor his willingness to entertain the WWE Universe. I personally want that opponent to be The Undertaker, as most everyone else wants as well. I think that plan B should be The Rock. Hear me out. The Rock was the one who asked Booker T "Who are you?" and I'm sure you all know what that ignorant phrase cost the WWE. The Rock is outspoken because part of his gimmick is that it's impossible to over-hype his status, Sting is a little more reserved but has shown that his passion is the business and his gimmick has evolved to become an avatar of benevolence. This would be, in my opinion, the second coming of Hogan vs Warrior.

HHH. If he absolutely must participate, it's got to be Batista. Sure, as much as I hate HHH, even I'm willing to admit that he can put on a barn burner at the big shows. Wrestlemania isn't just about giving it a five-star effort in the ring, there should be more to the match than in-ring potential. HHH and Batista can easily play up their history as a reason for going at each other's throats to prove who is the best.

Roman Reigns. Umm. The guy needs an angle. Some people need an angle, it's just the way the entertainment world runs. I think a rematch against Randy Orton would help him find his spark when it comes to working on his mic work. They had a decent thing going on, Reigns won and then had a hernia. This is something that could eat at Randy culminating in a match where both men have Rocky style work-out montages. Randy trains to avenge the loss, Roman trains to get back into his favored sport.

Dean Ambrose vs Seth Rollins can easily be made into something special, even if they've already torn down shows at previous events. The magic is still there for Dean Ambrose, and Rollins can hit some awesome spots.

This would be a card that truly earns my money. Then again, I only paid 9.99 and most of the time you get what you pay for.

I am still of the opinion that Rusev is going to fizzle out sooner or later. At the end of the day he is just a fusion of Umaga and Vladimer Koslov. His gimmick doesn't have a lasting shelf life especially after he takes his first loss. I don't see him in a high profile match at Wrestlemania. More than likely the huge multi man match they have every year then he will be a Rosebud in the coming months.

As for the matches, I would do:

Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns for the title. It's been the most talked about match and while some don't feel Reigns is ready, if he has the support of the crowd he doesn't need to be ready. It's hard to gauge since hes out injured so we will have to see how he plays out when he returns. Ambrose is a good plan B if they lack confidence in Reigns. Thing is Ambrose doesn't need this match to become a huge star. He has everything figured out and it's just about booking him the right way. I fully believe all 3 Shield member should be the top guys in the company, but right now Rollins and Ambrose don't need something like a match with Brock to get launched while I think Reigns needs it more than anyone.

John Cena vs Sting. Yes not the Undertaker. I've never known why that is a supposed dream match in the first place. They both wear black and are creepy? Um ok? Cena can carry a 56 year old Sting to a great last match and Cena is viewed as WWE's Sting by a lot of people. If people are desperate for Taker and Sting, then have Undertaker announced as going into the Hall of Fame, he comes out for a thank you type of promo, Sting comes out, they stare each other down and shake hands and Sting leaves. There. The moment everyone wants to see and no one has to embarriss themselves in a match.

As for the matches, I would do:

Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns for the title. It's been the most talked about match and while some don't feel Reigns is ready, if he has the support of the crowd he doesn't need to be ready. It's hard to gauge since hes out injured so we will have to see how he plays out when he returns. Ambrose is a good plan B if they lack confidence in Reigns. Thing is Ambrose doesn't need this match to become a huge star. He has everything figured out and it's just about booking him the right way. I fully believe all 3 Shield member should be the top guys in the company, but right now Rollins and Ambrose don't need something like a match with Brock to get launched while I think Reigns needs it more than anyone.

I fully agree all 3 should and will be top guys further down the road. I hope Reigns return is before the rumble instead of during it because if they book him to win and the audience doesn't fully buy into it it could hurt the main event of WM. On the flip side if the people are behind him at the rumble and then cool down each week after that then the company is locked into a bad scenario also. It's going to be really important to gauge fan interest in Reigns, and an awful lot of any future booking is contingent on when Daniel Bryan will return.

It would take a lot of stones to throw an unproven Reigns in the ME of WM but perhaps the company realizes they need to start shaking things up.

Does anybody else think Rusev vs Cena will be, to quote JR "bowling shoe ugly"?
Cena had his elevate a new guy match last year with Bray Wyatt, and still went over. If WWE is intent on building Rusev up as a main event player, have him defeat John Cena at Wrestlemania 31.
The longer Reigns is off tv, the more I feel rushing himj into the WWE title picture will come back to bite WWE in the blurter. It would be apparent Rollins at some stage will cash in his MITB briefcase and become champion.
My idea would be for Randy Orton to turn on the Authority or just go solo and play a free agent tweener, cold, viper like and have him go after Brock Lesnar. Orton pinnig Lesnar for the belt, then having Rollins cash in and take the belt at Mania 31 puts Rollins over huge and gives us Rollins vs Orton post Mania. Lesnar will probably disappear or go back to UFC then anyways. Reignsm, is he really our next WWE champion? HHH has to have a match, why not have Batista vs HHH and HHH can get his win back. First Orton leaves him then Batista returns for payback after his poor run in 2014.
I figure Dean Ambrose to be more ready than Reigns for a main event spot come April 2015

And yet, if he's losing heel heat, what's the point of putting him in the ring with the top man in the company? Cena has taken up & comers and boosted them to greater heights by selling his butt off; the folks on this forum who say he doesn't are plain wrong, imo.

The thing is, a wrestler has to reach main event (or near-main event) level before he draws Cena. If Rusev can keep his character fresh even after the anti-American stuff runs thin, he might very well reach Cena-level on his own, thereby making him a logical opponent. If Rusev can do that.....with Lana presumably playing a vital part.....they might even give him a tainted victory or two before Cena prevails in the overall series.

Yes, if Rusev can't maintain his heat, he might also find himself facing Cena......as a sacrificial lamb. But as I said, if his development stalls, it's more likely he'll be squashed by someone lower on the totem pole without ever seeing Cena across the ring from him.

And if they did meet, I think it would be a better match than some others in this topic suggest. Cena has a way of making both himself and his opponent look good.....and I'm enjoying Rusev's ring work more than others seem to.

Plus, this feud would be pretty hot in my opinion. Alot of people do not know what putting over means. They think it means a high profile wrestler losing to a low profile wrestler. Wyatt got alot of spotlight in that feud with Cena and that couldn't have happened against anyone else. For some reason, Wyatt's cult leader like status, mind games, and manipulation seemed to mean more. It was a feud in which Wyatt got the upper hand more often than not. But, for some reason, Cena winning the final match at Payback negates everything.

If people think wins and losses is what putting over is all about, then this forum would have been pretty pissed off during Bret's feud with Austin.

I heard about Cena vs. Rusev but I think Hogan wants Cena for his retirement match. HHH vs. Rock might be Wrestlemania 32 along with Stone cold vs. C. M. Punk. As for Wrestlemania 31 I see Hogan vs. Cena, Undertaker vs. Sting, Lesnar vs. Ambrose, Seth vs. Randy Orton(face), Rusev vs. Bryan/Batista, the other one gets HHH.
Give me a shot I will keep the fans happy and interested let me write storylines for the WWE.

bahaha Rollins vs Orton will be over and both moved on well before Mania 31.
Bryan vs HHH will not happen at Mania 31, we already got that last year.
Hogan vs Cena...oh dear god. Cena wont be able to carry Hogan to a watchable match and a face vs face match, the crowd will shit on Cena more than they did on The Rock at Mania 18.

I entered my picks back on September 18th but since than I changed my mind here we go:
Brock (champ) vs. Roman (world title)
Undertaker vs. Sting (retirement match for both)
John Cena vs. Hogan
Rusev (champ) vs. Ryback (u.s. title match)
Seth vs. Randy Orton
HHH vs. Rock
there is a few matches but what do you do with Sheamus, Dolph, Batista, Cesaro, Daniel, Dean, Bray and all the tag teams out there, well we will just have to wait and see what happens in the next few months.

Report: *PROBABLE* Bullshit by a wrestling "journalist" who you will never be able to find out if they actually did any research or just fantasy booked something out of their ass and published it as a "rumor".

Can we keep a scorecard on dirt sheets? It's got to be awful. I think in terms of who is right more often the list goes something like this (from best to worst):

5. Sports gambling experts
4. Weathermen
3. Fortune Tellers
2. End of the world forecasters
1. Wrestling Journalists.

Plan sounds like garbage. Probably not happening.

WWE Title - Brock Lesnar (c) vs Dean Ambrose.
Roman Reigns vs Bray Wyatt
HHH w/Stephanie vs The Rock w/Vince.
US Title - Rusev (c) vs John Cena.
MITB Briefcase - Seth Rollins vs Randy Orton.

The winners in bold. After the main-event Reigns celebrates with Ambrose only to lay him out, and Reigns becomes the face of The Authority. This doesn't go down well with The Rock and could possible lead to Reigns vs Rock at SummerSlam.

The Summer months will see Ambrose & Reigns feud over the title with Orton, Rollins & Cena all in the background waiting their chance.
Bray Wyatt or Rusev win the US Title of Cena.

All will be horribly wrong though. :)

As a fan I really want to see Reigns vs. Lesnar but I just don't think Reigns is ready for the strap or the mania main event, especially if he is rushed back & only has a couple months to really prepare for WM, which it's looking like that is what's gonna happen right now. If Lesnar somehow drops the title between now & WM & it's just a singles match then I'm all in. But as the only world title match & the main event of the biggest PPV of the year, I just don't see it.

Cena vs. Rusev sounds good to me, the only down side is that Cena would most likely go over & kill all of Rusev's momentum coming out of Mania. Hopefully they don't make that same mistake again that they did with Bray.

As for Triple H vs. Batista, Sting or The Rock... none of these matches interest me in the slightest. HHH vs. Rock was already done to death in the Att. Era & doing it again in 2014 when both men are much older & less agile just sounds like an awful idea concocted by all the fan boys than constantly bitch & whine that it's no longer 1999. Pretty much the same deal with Batista, except their feud was even more recent. They already had plenty of matches in the early/mid-2000's that fans could go back & watch if they're really craving to see Batista vs. HHH again. & once again both men are much older now, so how could another match even hold up, let alone exceed their previous matches? As for HHH/Sting I just don't really see the appeal. I've never been a huge fan of Sting but if he does end up having a match in WWE it should be against a guy like Bray Wyatt. & If Triple H does decide to wrestle at WM this year it should definitely be against Dean Ambrose & he should put Ambrose over in a big way.

As for the rest of the card, I REALLY hope Bryan heals up & is back in time. I'd like to see Jericho return for Mania this year too since he missed last year's. He could face either Rollins for the briefcase, Luke Harper once he debuts or maybe another up & coming heel. Also I always like to see the mid-card titles & the tag titles defended on some part of the show. Then maybe bring back the Andre Memorial Battle Royal or add another multi-man match to fill out the card & toss in a Divas Title match for the pre-show or something. Sounds like a solid card to me. But I guess we'll just have to wait & see if Sting, The Rock or any other part-timers show up for WM.

I would like the main event to be brock lesnar vs roman regins for the wwe world heavyweight championship at wrestlemania 31, I mean lets face it wwe needs new stars they cant rely on cena forever, they already gave Daniel bryan his wrestlemania moment so it only seems fitting for it to be roman reigns winning it against brock lesnar at wrestlemania 31. It would be a defining moment in roman reigns career and it would show he beat the man who beat the streak and make him a huge star. The only problem is wwe needs to build roman reigns up before wrestlemania 31 by showing promos of him and having him return before tlc in my opinion, having him win the royal rumble and win a big match at wwe fast lane before he battles lesnar. I just hope wwe knows how to build roman reigns up and make him a legitimate threat to lesnar at wrestlemania 31.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back