Report: AJ Lee Collapses At House Show

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
There are reports coming out of WWE's current tour in Europe, namely a house show taking place in London, England, saying that AJ Lee collapsed during a match with Brie Bella. The match was called off and she was attended to at ringside, according to reports from fans. It's also said that she walked to the back under her own power, but it was said to have looked pretty bad.

Based on the little information that's been put out thus far, I'm not sure if her collapse actually took place right smack in the middle of the match or if it occurred just before the match with Brie Bella was officially underway. If the reports are accurate, it makes me wonder if it's some aftereffects of the concussion that put AJ out for a bit not too long ago. If she collapsed while the match was in progress, maybe she's suffered another concussion due to hitting her head. If I'm not mistaken, she suffered her first one due to her head striking a turnbuckle pad. Again, if this is legit, she may have returned too soon if it's at all related to her first concussion. If it turns out she's suffered a second one in such a short span of time, then she might have to reevaluate her in-ring career.

I'll strike a guess: Exhaustion from a very gruelling European tour.

As a champion and the face of her division, maybe she didn't feel she could say something. There's not too miuch to that girl, so it seems entirely plausible to me.

Hopefully she's okay, and if the reports are true, dehydration and a long tour can certainly screw you up.

I'll just say at this point that AJ's been the most entertaining Diva in quite some time, so hopefully this isn't a sign of more serious health issues.

I just hope it's dehydration and exhaustion as others have suggested. I wish her all the health. Also, her health is directly proportional to Diva division's health in WWE. Let's hope she's all right.

Well I do hope that she gets well soon if indeed something is wrong with her, but this here tells you something about AJ. She is the only diva on the roster right now that wasn't given a free ride up to the top of the division. All of the Total Divas except Natalya were given everything and the fact that reality TV even exists just makes me sick. Seriously, is all the E! Network trying to do is intrude on people's personal lives for other people's amusement?! THEY DESERVE THEIR PRIVACY FOR GOD SAKES!!!!!!!!! And most of it is while they are eating out somewhere. That's like seeing a plumber at a restaurant and an employee there asks him if he can fix a leak or whatever plumbing issue they might have. The plumber is there to eat, not to fish used tampons out of a drain pipe

Well I do hope that she gets well soon if indeed something is wrong with her, but this here tells you something about AJ. She is the only diva on the roster right now that wasn't given a free ride up to the top of the division. All of the Total Divas except Natalya were given everything and the fact that reality TV even exists just makes me sick. Seriously, is all the E! Network trying to do is intrude on people's personal lives for other people's amusement?! THEY DESERVE THEIR PRIVACY FOR GOD SAKES!!!!!!!!! And most of it is while they are eating out somewhere. That's like seeing a plumber at a restaurant and an employee there asks him if he can fix a leak or whatever plumbing issue they might have. The plumber is there to eat, not to fish used tampons out of a drain pipe

leave-britney-alone-o.gif

Ye bud, they are being paid for that. And most of it, if not all of it, is scripted. I hate to break that to you, in 2013.

Anyway, AJ, she's been the gem of the divas division for I dunno how long now. The arena, the smarky arenas at that, explode when she comes out (check out the pop she got in Chi-Town). I like her, dig her work and this is sad. Hopefully it's exhaustion and over-sexing. And nothing serious.

Glad it turned out to be exhaustion and dehydration, when I first read the report I thought it might be related to the concussion she had recently.

Hopefully WWE let's AJ drop the divas title now, send her home to recover. I'm tired of her as champion anyway...

It's pretty bad when you're passing out during matches. She's obviously not fit to be champion or even a diva, people don't pass out for no reason. I don't remember the last time i heard something like this. If it happened because she was exhausted by the grueling schedule, then she can't handle the travelling. Any way you put it, she's not fit to be a diva. I don't think this is the last time this will happen to AJ. If it happens again, then they should treat this more serious and not have her compete the next fucking day.

Taking bumps causes brain damage. Even if it's not a concussion, even if you don't hit your head, the sudden stopping causes your brain to rattle around. She's not very big, when she bumps, there isn't much give. They need to be really careful with her. Head problems are nothing to mess around with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back