• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Repetitive

teddyandkathy said:
I am new here and the only reason i do it sometimes is because when i click the new post button it only shows a few sometimes so i dont know whats posted and whats not.
Ever since I have been with WZ I don't remember starting too many threads since most of the threads I wanted to create had been created by somebody else. My point is not telling people NOT to start new threads but to keep in mind that a lot of topics we want to discuss may already exist.

Usually, most "Best/Worst" threads have already been done to death that there really is no need to start new threads for these (Best Wrestler, Best Matches, Best Champions, Best Managers, etc). If you do a search by these key words, you'll likely find many threads on these.

That's what I mean- there's not much that the Mods or Admins, or even we can do because people have to learn how to make good topics themselves. And until they can do that, we'll just have to see Best and Worst topics all the time.

Flames Out
Dragon

ive been kicked off 4 times each time i got under 30 posts so im trying 2 b a good guy now honestly sometimes i lok at all the threads i saw 30 seconds ago and feel like curseing the people for being lazy dumbf**ks also it really is an altogether better experiance wen u try 2 have in depth wrestlin conversations instead of spamming

Since you said it's hard reading all the reported stuff you get, maybe if you add more mods it would be easier to clean this place up a bit.

Dysturbed said:
Since you guys are giving input what shoudl be done? Should the deleted threads and bannings for repeat offenders happen, even though it risks backlash from immature posters?

The existing rules seem adequate, but perhaps more mods are needed to make enforcement easier?

Though immature members would be pissed, with more staff it would make the warnings/bannings of spammers, repeat posters easier and these boards a bit easier for those who wish to have full discussions.

Is there anyway anybody can get in contact with him. He has to have a email address or other means of contact. I really believe more mods need to be added to the forums

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back