• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Repackage a WWE Superstar.

hArdyPUNKmArk

I'm better than you!
Hey, I was thinking. If you could had the creative task of repackaging any current WWE Superstar who would it be, what would you have their ring attire be, what personality would you give them, would they be pushed towards a particular title, would there be a fued...

Please try not to think of the current storylines, dont think you cant choose Orton because he's great the way he is at the moment, you can choose anyone.

Post your ideas and thoughts, I'll go first....

I would choose Carlito. I'd have his head shaved, maybe only a number 1 cut. Then put him in some spandex with a new logo and buy him some new shoes (lol), also maybe some kick pads. He would debut as Carlos Colon and as a heel and would fued with Shelton Benjamin for the US Title. He would have his backstabber as a finisher but would be more agressive in the ring, a bit more brawling style but still with his high jumps of the rops etc. He would be cocky and Shelton would eventually drop the title to him after a few attempts.

Then Carlos could have a decent reign as US champ but with lots of defences against the likes of MVP, Shelton, Helms etc.

Start posting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back