You're a Wrestler

Miko

WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
I havent seen a thread like this on the boards so here goes.

Your a wrestler, NAY! your a sports entertainer and you get to choose your own character/gimmick. It can be anything, you can do it as a fun kind of character or something serious to try and get you over as a main player.

What do you choose? and how would you develop it in the future?

I'm too old to wrestle and I injured myself so bad in training to be a wrestler in 98 that I can't wrestle even if I want to. So I will pick the ideal wrestling gimic, here it is. A masked wrestler called pain. He's kanes son, whos been tourtured and demented by kane. He can't spek since kane pored acid down his throat, and he is pent with so much anger hes a force to be reckoned with. He is 5'5" and can lift guys like the big show over his head. Kane is his mouthpiece and thouse two dominate and he will be on the raw brand with kane, ushering into a new era, wwe needs more attitude like wrestlers

The Gentleman. Black and white suit and tie outfit. Watch-chain. Smokes cigars. Brilliantined short hair. Cuts snobbish promos in a cut-glass English accent, all on the theme of aristocracy and natural right to rule of the well-born. Slightly unbalanced, with an edgy "always could flip out" air. In the ring, a technically perfect submission artist. Has some massive bodyguard type as his "butler". Starts off as heel - and I think he would get amazing heat - but the potential is there for a face turn if he develops a "chivalry and nobility" line.

How's that?

See OCW's TradeMark. The king of the Mic, The richest man ever in the WWE, and he knows it.

Don't watch OCW. But then, this one is so obvious I did figure someone would have got there before me.

and where is the future development? will he speak someday?

someday but his character development will be more of an reinvention of kane, more modernized and second genish, but he will be a recreation of kanes image but diffrent enough that he will awalys be compared but never viewed as the same character, like the father and son combos in wwe

tehblogger said:
The Gentleman. Black and white suit and tie outfit. Watch-chain. Smokes cigars. Brilliantined short hair. Cuts snobbish promos in a cut-glass English accent, all on the theme of aristocracy and natural right to rule of the well-born. Slightly unbalanced, with an edgy "always could flip out" air. In the ring, a technically perfect submission artist. Has some massive bodyguard type as his "butler". Starts off as heel - and I think he would get amazing heat - but the potential is there for a face turn if he develops a "chivalry and nobility" line.

How's that?

48/7 said:
I'd be something like tehblogger said. That is always my favorite type of character.

You two could form a tag team called the Anglo-American XChange, William Regal could be your manager when he retires.

I would want to be a heel, so I would probably want to be a stuck up, patriotic Australian. I would sometimes, but not too often other wise it would become stale quick, sing the national anthem of Australia if I was to make my entrance first while waiting for my opponent in the ring.

I would further develop my character and try to increase the heat I would get by winning the United States Championship and then putting a picture of Australian flag over it. Or by winning the Intercontinental Championship and proclaiming that Australia is the only important continent. Something to generate heat for a foreigner.

My name would be Curtis E. Ovvme (get it)? I would be about 6'4'' or 6'5'' with a Chris Masters-like physique. I would debut as a face of course and be undefeated after about 3 months. Shortly after I get my first loss I completely snap and destroy anything and everything in my path. A little under a year after my debut, I win the Intercontinental Championship. I have a 5 month reign and begin to job a little. WWE has no future plans for me and move me to Smackdown. I get a few wins and a mystery person attacks my opponent and aligns himself with me. We win the WWE Tag Team Championships, but have a short reign in order to focus more on my singles career. I retire at ages 53, with 5 World Heavyweight Championships, 3 WWE Championships, 1 Tag Team Champiosnhip, 1 Intercontinental Championship, a 2-time Royal Rumble winner, and a Grand Slam Champion.LIFE IS GOOD, FOR CURTIS E. OVVME.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back