5. Chris Jericho

My All-Time Favorite Wrestlers:

1. Eddie Guerrero
2. Chris Benoit
3. Dean Malenko
4. The Hardys
5. Edge
6. Undertaker

the texas rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin. changed the face of wrestling in the 90's. the answer to WCW from WWE during the MNW's.

but as of right, Randy Orton. just has the ability to piss off the crowd and put on a great match. nice promos, cocky champion, best heel in WWE. and makes a move the RKO looks so lethal. can hit it at any point. i think Orton is VERY under-rated in discussions like these

Let me list it:

All-Time
1.Bret Hart
2.Hulk Hogan
3.Mr.Perfect Curt Henning
4.The Rock
5.Jerry Lawler(I from Mississippi, near Memphis and the guy islike a god around here.)
6.Rick Rude
7.Sting
8.Shane Douglas
9.Owen Hart
10.Dean Malenko

Right Now:
1.MVP
2.Shelton Benjamin
3.Elijah Burke
4.Booker T
5.Edge
6.Samoa Joe
7.Petey Williams
8.Mr. Kennedy
9.James Storm
10.Mickie James

For me, it's a tie between Edge and Jericho, I just love both of these guys. They both can deliver classic promos and classic matches, I am itching for a modern day feud between the two.

my top 5 fav are
1. the rock
2. stone cold
3. HHH
4. kane but with the mask
5. hbk

All time -

1. The Rock
2. Stone Cold Steve Austin
3. Undertaker
4. HHH
5. HBK
6. Jericho
7. HUlk Hogan

At the moment -
1. Undertaker
2. HHH
3.HBK
4. Jericho
5. Orton
6. MVP

My favorite always has been and always will be The Undertaker. I knew who he was even before I watched wrestling, and he's what got me into wrestling in the first place. His feud with Kane in late 1997-early 1998 was the most entertaining feud I can remember in wrestling in my opinion.

Undertaker is one of the best of all time, praised by almost every worker ever to get into the professional wrestling business. He has the size, the look, the skills, everything it takes to make it to the top of the wrestling industry. His natural "it" factor, storytelling ability, and crowd control are all top notch, arguably the best in the business. He's single handedly carried SmackDown for years now, generally bringing in most of the interest from casual wrestling fans and IWC fans. Everything about him is great, and he will definitely go down as one of the greatest professional wrestlers in the history of the business.

Right Now:
MVP
Cena
Mysterio
Finlay
AJ Styles
Kurt Angle
Undertaker
Umaga

All Time:
Bret Hart
Hulk Hogan
Stone Cold
The Rock
Mr Perfect
Randy Savage

Stone Cold Steve Austin, c'mon now the man reponsible for the big bang of wrestling. Biggest money drawer of all time. great mic skills, entertaining matches. without a doubt has to be the the most popular wrestler ever if not him then a close second to hogan.
ALL TIME
1, STONE COLD
2,THE ROCK
3,THE UNDERTAKER
4,TRIPLE H
5,KANE
6,HBK
7, CHRIS JERICHO (1999)

CURRENT
1,MR. KENNEDY
2, RANDY ORTON
3, ELIJAH BURKE