Favorite Wrestler

MY favourite wrestler is definitely the Undertaker.

His gimmick has never become stale, he puts on great matches, has AMAZING segments, and a loyal player to WWF/WWE. He has put over many wretlers, was the leader of one of the greatest stables in the Ministry and had great fueds and rivalries. The streak at WrestleMania is unheard of. There is so much more stuff I could say, but I don't want to take up the whole screen. It will be a sad day when he hangs it up for good.

THE UNDERTAKER WILL NEVER REST IN PEACE

Of all time: Sting, RVD, Bret Hart, Raven and Shawn Michaels.

Today: Bryan Danielson, AJ Styles, CM Punk, John Cena and Edge.

I'd say Kane is my favorite.At first when I saw him as a lil kid I like the gimmick but I now appreciate his skill and ability in the ring plus the fact he will elevate young stars instead of whining about winning a real World Title.But he does deserve a real World Title.I enjoy Jeff and Matt Hardy also.I like Triple H and always enjoyed Ric Flair.I like A.J. Styles and the Machine Guns and Shark Boy is okay I flipped over his new gimmick at first.TNA oughtta raise ratings before poking fun at WWE though.

I have a few AJ Styles Ric Flair Jay Leathel Stone Cold Taker Jeff Hardy Brian Kendrick and Triple H of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back