If you could trade any WWE Superstar for....

hArdyPUNKmArk

I'm better than you!
If you could trade any WWE superstar for any TNA/ROH/Indy etc star who would you trade and why...?

I would personally trade Helms from WWE for AJ Styles of TNA.

I love Styles and i love Helms. I think Helms would be better suited in TNA and could be a big hit in the X Division. Styles has the potential to be a main eventer in WWE (barring Vince being a sook and not doing anything for a TNA star).

So, who would you trade and why?

lol, c'mon, you want AJ for Helms? Thats the steal of the century. You gotta trade talent for talent. AJ is main event material, you'd have to trade someone like Jericho or Edge for a guy like him, and that would never happen. Since everyone thinks Kennedy is god, maybe we can trade him for the main event mafia? If we go on worth, we'd be lucky to get Don West for him at this point. Def would try to trade for Beer Money, they are good.

I say Rey Mysterio for AJ Styles. Even on the talent pool. BOTH would still benefit a their respective places. Talk about Rey Rey and Angle tearing the house down. And AJ Styles being buried on ECW. Wait...that doesn't quite work for AJ does it? Whoops.

Lets send Suicide to WWE for...just about anyone...

Save for Khali, Kozlov, and Knox...Id prefer watching ANY WWE wrestler over Suicide. Let's get his ridiculous ass buried on ECW.

I'd trade CM Punk for AJ Styles. I'm a huge WWE fan and Styles fan so I obviously would love to have him in the WWE and I don't care for CM Punk at all so he would be expendable for me. Even though I'm not a big fan of his I acknowledge that he has some following and is pretty talented so he would have some value to TNA so the trade wouldn't be completely lopsided for either promotion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back