Repackage a WWE Wrestler!

Definately Chavo. He's a great GREAT wrestler but wwe just is not using him at all. Vickie's getting more air time which is ridiculous. He's in his 40's now and its time wwe brings him back before his time's done. I would of hoped that after eddie died they would have tried to keep him and the guerrero wrestling legacy around with him but hes in a dam eagle suit lately. Chavo vs. Bryan would be an amazing match and i hope wwe does something about this.

Tyler Reks, to a certain degree. I like the whole "big, angry, monster guy" idea for him. His look simply fits it. However, I'd of had him come out darker, more so than angry and with a manager of some sorts. Perhaps someone who's the only guy able to control him. Fairly cliche, but it could be kept interesting by the fact that a back story is so easy to fill in with these types of roles.

Maybe he was a schizo or something. Ran away from home. Was beaten. Anything. It's pretty simple but it would make him far more interesting then he is now.

No need for repackaging for me, but can someone put Goldust into a half decent storyline for some gold and let him run for a while. I believe Dustin still has about 1/4 tank left in his career and could provide for some great entertainment, toned down of course in this PG era.

WWE sometimes makes me wonder why some established characters with wrestling skill consistently get overlooked (see Regal or Chavo).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back