• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Repackage a Wrestler

TheGreatSPAMbino

Getting Noticed By Management
Ok this is a thread for all of the "creative" armchair writers out there. Take a wrestler currently in WWE and repackage them giving them an entirely new gimmick/character, outlandish and fucked up if you wish. Try to hide the negatives of the wrestler and showcase the positives. You can also take multiple wrestlers and put them together as some sort of faction or tag team. This is not limited to young wrestlers or jobbers who currently suck ass, you can repackage an established midcarder or main eventer if you have a storyline explaining it. Tell why you think your idea would work and how you would book the new character.

Santino Marella- an Italian street fighter. All you have to do is up his current character. Maybe introduce a brother who is coming to the WWE to get his brother back into control of his destiny, of becoming a leader in the Family. His brother could be anyone who has an Italian look to him, but should be a larger brawler type. Santino and him can tag together, with Santino being a technically sound wrestler, and his brother able to smash apart enemies.

Most outrageous and stereotypical thing to do in my opinion is turn kofi into a pot head. Now this serves two purposes one it makes kofi's promos hillarious, but it would then rework CM Punk's gimmick. So you have them start this story where they want their tag titles back. Then you progressively show Kofi acting like a pothead in backstage promos. This starts getting under Punk's skin being as how he is all straightedge and everything, until he eventually confronts him after he misses a match cause he got high and decided to play Raw v. Smackdown with Hornswoggle. So Punk flips out and beats down Kofi cause he got left out there alone, this in turn lets Punk turn into the abrasive heel who thinks his way of life is better then everyone elses and he is well above all his fellow entertainers.

I challenge somebody to think of a better way to repackage to stars.

O and then after the feud some other face like Batista or somebody feels Kofi needs help and takes him to rehab. The videos would be ridiculous and I know hes not a pothead and i know this is the most ridiculously dumb thing to do but having an imagination never hurts

I got one, the whole jimmy wang yang thing isn't working. A japenese red-neck doesn't really make any sense to me. T.L. Harper and The Goon idn't either but whatever that's in a whole other thread. The guy is a japenese wrestler with skills like Hakushi, Tajiri, and Taka, and those guys. You don't have to be a brain surgieon to take the damn WooHOo and cowboy hat off the guy and let him wrestle some guys his size in a competitive manner instead of making him job to guys on top or guys trying to go on top. He has the skill, he has been in ladder matches in the past in WCW, wrestled Tommy Dreamer in a great match in 03; why is he being ignored? If they can bring back Tajiri and tag him up with them in a similar way to what Kendrick and London were.

D-Lo Brown: There are many other wrestlers who need a ''repackaging'' more than him, but this is the only one that I have a really good way of going about it. One day on ECW, Mark Henry cuts a promo in the ring along with Tony Atlas, saying how he is the ''Worlds Strongest Man'' and no one can stop him and he will continue to put himself over. A few minutes later, someone (preferably Ricky Ortiz) comes out and starts to make fun of him and whatnot until the GM, Theodore Long comes out and makes a match with the two as the main event. Henry dominates early on of course, until Ortiz gets a second wind and gets a bit of offense. Then suddenly, D-Lo Brown comes down and attacks Ortiz, with Henry later joining in and the show ends with Henry, Brown, and Atlas in the ring, arms raised over Ortiz. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind D-Lo on RAW, but let's face it... he has been with WWE now for 6 months, and he obviously is doing nothing so this would help. They could easily become major threats to Carlito and Primo's WWE Tag Team Championships.

O my god, 8five i thought of the exact same idea with having kofi kingston as a pot head and CM Punk getting in his face cuz hes straightedge,like im talking the EXACT same idea, thats awesome. I even had the same idea of Kofi being too high to make a tag match leaving Punk out there alone. great minds think alike i suppose. Congratulations 8five, you on the same page as The Next Vince Russo and that is definately a good thing.

realblackhart suggested repackaging Jimmy Wang Yang, but instead of keeping him as a generic japanese wrestler with no personality make him a mysterious ninja. Its a cool look and character and it does not require promo skills whatsoever. Plus i think he could have an awesome entrance- all the lights go out and you hear this mysterious oriental music and when the lights come back on the ninja is standing in the ring.

O my god, 8five i thought of the exact same idea with having kofi kingston as a pot head and CM Punk getting in his face cuz hes straightedge,like im talking the EXACT same idea, thats awesome. I even had the same idea of Kofi being too high to make a tag match leaving Punk out there alone. great minds think alike i suppose. Congratulations 8five, you on the same page as The Next Vince Russo and that is definately a good thing.

realblackhart suggested repackaging Jimmy Wang Yang, but instead of keeping him as a generic japanese wrestler with no personality make him a mysterious ninja. Its a cool look and character and it does not require promo skills whatsoever. Plus i think he could have an awesome entrance- all the lights go out and you hear this mysterious oriental music and when the lights come back on the ninja is standing in the ring.

lol, he could come out like glacier did in WCW, lol. with all kidding aside that's not a bad idea, I think that he is a good wrestler and needs a chance. I suggested in another thread similar to this relating to jobbers of teaming up noble with yang like in their WCW days. What they can do is a little something like what you said and team him up with Jaimie Noble. Later, down the road they can feud against eachother (like just about every tag-team in wrestling does) and they should then be ok to build on their tag team accomplishments into single mid-card stardom.

Ya i saw ur post with the idea of noble teaming with jimmy yang not a bad idea. Ive suggested several times that WWE take useless jobbers and pair them together to form tag teams to boost the tag division. Him and Noble could go two directions, they could be ninjas togther one in a black ninja suit and one in a red ninja suit. (Maybe they could call them the Jung Dragons?) Or they could use the Jimmy Yang cowboy gimmick and the Old Jamie Noble hick gimmick and then have a southern style cowboy tag team. Hows this for a twist, they are actually gay cowboys. Brokeback mountain lmao. I bet it would actually draw.

The more I think about it there would be so many people under contract doing nothing that just by completely flipping their gimmick makes them stand out

1- Have Matt Striker kick off ECW with no Grisham and say that he has no broadcast partner. So Teddy comes out and says 17 years ago I managed this man and out comes Ron Simmons. He sits down, and for 52 minutes or so Striker makes a point and Simmons goes DAMN. Striker keeps making underhanded comments until he just goes nuts and says something to simmons, who proceeds to beat him down and get on the mic and explain articulately that he has been put down and forced to say DAMN to reinforce classical African American stereotypes. I personally would find it hillarious, the next week he could challenge striker to some sort of debate and basically own him which will allow Striker to reshape gimmick as now the unsure character who wonders whether or not what he says is right, constantly second guessing himself. Every segment with striker would then have Simmons going by and just saying damn and laughing as he walked away. It goes full circle.

2- Turn Santino gay. He always just playing this Italian pig, what if you have him start falling for goldust. To the point where he actually is scaring Goldust who has to start dating Beth to get Santino away from him. Not to mention a backstage segment with a face homosexual santino trying to learn how to do a split from melina could be comic gold

3- I would turn Kane into Jerry Lawler's evil dentist, and get this i would call him Dr. Yankem, how great is that

4- Resign Kevin Nash and team him with the undertaker to form the twin towers version 3 bad knees

5- Last I would resign Shannon Moore and team him with Helms, to recreate the greatest tag team ever in 3 count. They could have a reunion tour but be more edgy and challenge Cena and Kendrick to rap battles

Alright I think thats enough for now

Here's what I would do, I would take Shad , JTG, R - Truth, MVP , Shelton Benjamin, and Ezekiel Jackson off TV for about a month's time. Then I would have them air vignettes each week, showing them all, having them all talk and show their changes before they appear on TV. Then at whatever pay per view is going on, have them come out, and completely demolish whoever wins the WWE Championship match, with MVP grabbing the title and being the centerpiece of the group. As you can all tell, I'm kind of thinking along the Nation of Domination, but not exactly them, just a stable of all black wrestlers.

You'd have the main eventer in MVP ( of course this is after his losing streak storyline )
facing off against Edge, Umaga, etc, etc.
The bodyguard for MVP, Ezekiel Jackson, who would never really wrestle, just accompany MVP and help interfere in his matches to help him win.
The mid carder in Shelton Benjamin, where, even though he should of been a main eventer, he seems most comfortable, holding down the fort with the US Title.
And of course , the tag team in Shad and JTG, of course having the tag titles eventually, and this of course could go any number of ways, I just think this would be interesting to see, not too mention, I'm a fan of stables, and miss them being a mainstay in WWE.

Has anyone really looked at Kizarny?? what does he REALLY look like???

Pirate.

Bring back Paul Birchills pirate gimmick, and make them a tag team. Yea, its fucking crazy, and a little out there, but Burchills gimmick was over when he tried it, and it could allow a good repackage for one of the more talented guys in the E, and this new comer who has an interesting look, and seems destined to fail. Pirates are ridiculous. not as ridiculous as Kizarny. and there is always good room for a new team that is actually a TEAM not just two singles guys thrown together.

Most outrageous and stereotypical thing to do in my opinion is turn kofi into a pot head. Now this serves two purposes one it makes kofi's promos hillarious, but it would then rework CM Punk's gimmick. So you have them start this story where they want their tag titles back. Then you progressively show Kofi acting like a pothead in backstage promos. This starts getting under Punk's skin being as how he is all straightedge and everything, until he eventually confronts him after he misses a match cause he got high and decided to play Raw v. Smackdown with Hornswoggle. So Punk flips out and beats down Kofi cause he got left out there alone, this in turn lets Punk turn into the abrasive heel who thinks his way of life is better then everyone elses and he is well above all his fellow entertainers.

I challenge somebody to think of a better way to repackage to stars.

O and then after the feud some other face like Batista or somebody feels Kofi needs help and takes him to rehab. The videos would be ridiculous and I know hes not a pothead and i know this is the most ridiculously dumb thing to do but having an imagination never hurts

Only problem with that is that RAW is now PG and the pot head could not be face. I like the idea though. It's awesome, just not in the WWE's current wheelhouse.

1. Finlay - He used to be the man loves to fight. Now he's the man who loves to dance with children. Have him sitting in a bar with a half empty bottle of Jameson, and then in walks Regal. Regal sits him down, says that if Northern Ireland and the UK can stop killing each other, so can they. They form a tag team called the Reunited Kingdom and they are brawlers. They just beat people. Hornswoggle disappears, and Layla is their manager.

2. Matt Hardy should get a little arrogant over being, as Stryker calls him, "everyone's favorite wrestler." Matt and Jeff have been faces for over a decade. If Matt could turn into a arrogant heel, telling everyone that he's their favorite wrestler, not because they want to be like him, but they are jealous and want to be him. This of course leads to a match against Jeff, and then when kozlov comes down to interfere, Matt makes the save, goes face again, and the Hardy's get another run.

3. Jimmy Wang Yang is fun to watch in the ring. He should be repackaged as the guy who calls himself the greatest light weight wrestler ever. This could lead to a series of challenges, which Wang wins, making him more and arrogant. And then, boom, a SD! cruiserweight tournament, which cuminates in a new CW division. Then, you could open every show with a badass 12 minute match featuring the cruisers. And then, when they start to get over, you could have Hogan, HHH, Nash, and Cena bury them until no one cares anymore.

I'll take on ezekial jackson. Basically he dumps kendrick and explains he never had any interest in being a pro wrestler ever and that he only did it because he promised his dying father he would. He luckily/accidentally happen to be pretty good at it even though he at his core doesn't care about wrestling.

He explains he hung out with kendrick cause he liked him but now can't stand him. His gimmick is that he just doesn't care but has to keep wrestling because that dying wish/vow is something he can't go back on. Think about it: no childhood dream, no desire to be champ, no sides, no anything. He would be completely indifferent about everything. Wrestle a face or a heel he doesn't care. Curtain jerk or main event, he doesn't care. Tag team or singles he just doesn't feel strongly either way.

Backstage segments and promos could focus on him just being an average guy(who happens to reluctantly kick ass) at work. Show him talking football with other guys and other water cooler stuff. This premise could be mined for a lot in my opinion.

I agree Finlay should drop Hornswoggle and have Hornswoggle be regular wrestler that just happens to be a midget he could win a few matches maybe even U.S. title or tag title. He could focus on Diving thorough the ropes or break people's shins.
Have Kizarny become hardcore and challenge Jeff to an Extreme Rules match as the Match starts Kizarny could become like Original Mankind be resistant to/like pain. Jeff would do everything and Kizarny would just ignore it or laugh at it and than hit his Talulla Belle (double underhook DDT with body scissors) off the top rope and have it become a regular thing he does so his Finisher looks better and his gimmick becomes better.

Has anyone really looked at Kizarny?? what does he REALLY look like???

Pirate.

Bring back Paul Birchills pirate gimmick, and make them a tag team. Yea, its fucking crazy, and a little out there, but Burchills gimmick was over when he tried it, and it could allow a good repackage for one of the more talented guys in the E, and this new comer who has an interesting look, and seems destined to fail. Pirates are ridiculous. not as ridiculous as Kizarny. and there is always good room for a new team that is actually a TEAM not just two singles guys thrown together.

Ya ive also thought about making hima pirate. In an old thread (which im pretty sure u closed) i suggested that he looked like jack sparrow. You probably saw that there and got this idea. But i dont blame you for being inspired by TheNextVinceRusso.

An interesting possibility for a main eventer repackaging is John Cena. This is something the majority of wrestling fans have been clamouring for: bring back his edgy wigger gimmick. Have him cut controversial raps in his promos. This would be a nice change that would most likely expand his fanbase and the general audience as well.
What do you guys think would be another cool way to repackage a main eventer as opposed to a midcard/lowcard guy? When i think of this question, i think of the undertaker's gimmick and the possible next evolution in his character. But im not quite sure what it would be?:undertaker2:

Dolph Ziggler: As of right now he's basically a poor man's version of Kennedy, and i doubt he's gonna get anywhere with gimmick where he says "Hi I'm Dolph Ziggler". So why not team him up with Kennedy and make Kennedy his mentor? While i know Kennedy probably still doesn't have enough going for him to be a Mentor(well he would if he didn't get injured so much). This can only help them both. Dolph can help Kennedy win matches and maybe a title or two, while getting a decent push himself. Then when Kennedy gets injured again, they have a Kennedy replacement.

If you team Dolph Ziggler with Mr. Kennedy all you have is another edition of the new hollywood blondes and even though Austin did move on successfully from it, it was because it was Austin. This wouldnt help either one in my opinion but I do have a slightly better idea for Kennedy:

Lets forget that hes been on television for how many weeks pumping up his straight to dvd crappy movie. I say have him show back up and pretend like he doesnt recognize anyone. He claims to be someone different completely and basically just goes to the ring and wrestles, maybe under the name he has from the movie. Have it go on for a few weeks until someone who hasn't been around calls him Kennedy and he tells him he isnt and the guy wont let up and he flips out and beats him down. Clearly has to be a face. So now hes a heel who thinks hes someone that he isnt. Eventually he returns to himself and they claim it was post traumatic stress disorder, and then you have a face kennedy who could just make fun of himself and essentially just add material to his verbal arsenal

Im gonna say jeff hardy. I have heard similar ideas like this and i thought about it when he cut that black light face paint promo on taker about a month back. Give a gimmick like the joker from the dark night. Have him cut the same type of promo as before talking about all the pain he has suffered here recently with his house burning down and his dog dying. He can talk about how everyone treats it like a joke and doesnt understand what he went through. He can then say he will make them understand, make them feel the pain!
Have him come out during random matches and attack people. Wether they are face or heel, guy or girl, friend or foe he doesnt care. You could have matt make any attempt to calm him down and make him stop but jeff just attackes him. Its leads to the brother fued we all want to see in which matt wins and jeff comes back to normal. It gives more edge to his character which has only changed once in the past twelve years with the brood. Thoughts?

Personally i'd like to see Kane repackaged to be a total monster again.you'd need a great heel manager or another heel superstar egging him on.wouldn't mind seeing Jake the Snake brought in to be his evil mentor.i really wish they would give Kane a new direction because that feud with mysterio was ridiculus.sorry but when you have an almost 7 foot tall guy losing to a midget that's just wrong.losing to a young superstar to give them credibility is one thing.but losing to a smaller,already well established wrestler is just disrespectful.and who doesn't think that Kane deserves a world title reign longer than 24 hours?

8five is fuckin killing this shit. The Kofi idea is great, the Ron Simmons idea is genius, and Santino being gay would be the end all be all gimmick.

I'd personally repackage Jeff, but no where near the Joker bullshit everyone talks about. Jeff Hardy's voice is way too off for a role like that. His promo's make him look great, but they make him sound awful. He has the look, but just have him scream at people instead. Don't tell me about how you feed off of emotion and all that other bullshit, kill someone and scream/laugh at their dead body.

Here's one for you, it probably wouldn't work now because wrestlers now are generally just themselves or something, the gimmick characters aren't so hot anymore. But, at any rate....You can take Dibiase Jr. and Jack swagger, have them both drop their real names and make them a tag team called Blood & Gore. Ted Dibiase Jr would be renamed Tyrone Blood, and Jack Swagger would be renamed Bobby Gore, together they make Blood & Gore. They would be quiet guys, not talk a lot, even when spoken too, they just look at you and stare you down and walk away. They would act like total bad asses and just go out and demolish people.

Some of you might be thinking the silent thing doesn't or won't work but I have one word to remind you how well it can, Sting. Remember when he didn't speak for like a year or something? It was crazy and made him a little more intimidating, the same thing would work for these two. Anyways, Blood & Gore would come out and dress like a couple guys who you would imagine as pit fighters or street fighters or something. Ted Dibiase Jr would be the more all out brutal guy who beats people with high impact moves and power, a lot of punches and kicks, real roadhouse shit. Then you can have Jack Swagger be the guy who get's more technical and likes to put people in submissions and holds that contort their bodies and make them scream. So one would be the guy to draw blood i.e. Dibiase, and the other more gory as he puts people through hell i.e. Swagger. You could have them both attacking people after the matches Dibiase always making someone bleed and Swagger always putting someone in a submission that makes them pass out or something and Dibiase could take their blood and rub it on his chest or something like that and laugh maniacally, while swagger does the same laughing maniacally at the pain he's putting his victim in.

They could feud with anybody really and eventually you could make them talk, and they can be all ruthless and talk about how they are out to become the champions and that no one will stop them or they'll do to them what they love to do to everybody, demolish them and leave them in a heap of blood & gore. There is a lot you could do with that team.

The big repackage I would call for would be for John Cena. All I want to see in heel turn, heel turn, heel turn. That to me is the biggest money maker or shocker. I went over this one once before on here. He could come out, only this time there is no smiles or pandering for the audience, no sign of enthusiasm, have him come out looking pretty pissed off. It would be kind of the way Jericho recently turned heel. Cena could come out in the center of the ring, and as the fans are cheering and his music is playing he just says to the crowd to shut the hell up and listen to what he has to say. Then he can go on and talk about how what the fans have seen has all been a hoax, that he isn't really a good guy ,and how he hates having to act like it. He can go on and talk about how no matter what he does he gets booed when he works his ass off to entertain the fans and gets nothing for it. He can say how he's tired of snot nosed kids everywhere always asking for autographs, how he can't stand always having to put on a smile for them and play ball, how he just wants to be himself and that's what he's going to do from now on. He would tell all the fans he's sick of them, the people in back putting this pressure on him to be everyone's hero, and how he could care less whether the fans or the establishment like it or not, from now on he's doing things his way, he'll say he's the champ and it's time the champ gets what he wants, he's the champ so what he says goes.

From there have him come out and beat up a huge face like Rey Mysterio and not give us the regular Cena beat down or anything, this would be not just a change of attitude but a change of fighting style too, just tweak it a bit to make it more violent, more vicious. He could randomly come out again the next week and beat up some one like Kofi Kingston and then beat up C.M. Punk too and just berate them and taunt them after he's beat them to the ground. This would be a super pissed, mega mean Cena.

This could also lead into a Jericho face turn. With Cena as the super heel now you need a counter balance. So, with Cena just doing as he pleases and beating people up and acting like an asshole he can cross Jericho by costing him a match that would give him a title shot. The whole crowd would be pissed off as he beats up another face who would be the person Jericho was fighting. The next week on Raw you could have Jericho come out and challenge the now hated Cena, and tell him he's just a cry baby, and he needs to grow some balls and stop beating up people at random or ambushing people and doing things like costing people their title shots. From there Jericho could go on to say that Cena knows that he can't beat Jericho and that's why he cost him his title shot and that he is going to set Cena straight and make sure all the fans see it and get what they want, to see him get his ass kicked. It could work very well I think and you could run it for a long time with Cena getting at all kinds of people. You could then have Randy Orton come out as the tweener and stake his claim as the best and say how he deserves a title shot, and you could have all three of them in a feud and make some good triple threat matches as well.

The next one I am calling for is for Shawn Michaels. Once again a heel turn is in order. I guess I like guys better as heels for some reason. But with Shawn you could have him leave for a couple week because he has some "Soul Searching" to do. He could come back and talk about how he did a lot of thinking about his career, everything he's accomplished, and the way the WWE has been holding him back so that guys less talented than him like John Cena, Randy Orton, Batista, C.M. Punk and Jericho could hold the titles even though everyone in the back knows that he is the best in the business and could take the title from any of them whenever he wants. This sets up another big feud you could tie in with the Cena, Orton, Jericho feud I mentioned earlier only throw Batista, and C.M. Punk in to make a 6 man feud that could spawn a whole slew of matches with different combination's of wrestlers and circumstances. At any rate, you could have Shawn Michaels go on and remind everyone that no one can do it like him and remind everyone that he is the Heart Break Kid, The Showstopper, The Main Event, Mr. Wrestlemania, The only Grand Slam Champion ever, and go on to tell everyone that he's done letting anyone hold him back, he wants the title again, and he's going to stop at nothing to get it back. He will also have to rebuke the fans, and say he doesn't care what they think about it, and how he despises them for cheering for the other guys that he is so much better than. Have him come back more like the Heart Break Kid of old, very loud and arrogant, cocky, brash and boisterous. Have him pull out some wins with dirty tactics and cheating to make the people really get pissed at him. He could tell everyone that The Heart Break Kid is back and that it's time for him to get his belt back, and there is no one who can stop him.

I have a million ideas, I could go on and on forever.

Mike Knox- I like this guy but he's abit to plain and lacks in gimmick and could end up the next gene snitsky, so i say slap him in some dungerees, and make him into this brutal heel reincarnation of hillbilly jim, with abit of cactus jack in there too and give him a manager like jim duggan or something, otherwise he'll just be another forgotten 'sort of big guy', put him over mysterio and evan bourne, fued him with punk and have him tinging between ME and midcard

Umaga and Manu- either lay off umaga's face paint or stick some more on manu and make a new wild samoans, slap the titles on them and keep them there, gaining more meaning to the titles.

Ted Diabiase- As he's been in a movie, you could give him Diabiase Snr's gimmick, have him come out in one of those tuxado t shirts and claim to have buyed out JBL, then he could buy out the legacy under orton's nose and fued with a solid tweener Orton. Then say give him money in the bank wm27 and then try and cash it in on Undertaker as champion on the same night but failing, this would give him a huge push without damaging taker.

Big Show- Back to extreme giant days, just chucking people through tables and shit.

Ezeikiel Jackson- I like his size, have him break away from kendrick but not too soon and he could be like kevin nash figure.

John Cena- NEEDS A HEEL TURN, he's too stale being superman, but too stale also when losing to jbl among others, have him in a stable with jackson,r-truth, cryme tyme and MVP but no more, keep it exclusive to solidify all stable members, mvp could turn face or something

Kane- Make him a happy old man and give him back his fricking mask!

Paul Burchill: I'm pleading for a repackage push for this guy. They put him on E.C.W., and his current gimmick would actually thrive in the original Hardcore brand.. but for the time being.. he's jobbing to the Disco Inferno's cousin. :disappointed:

I think they need to turn Burchill's character a bit darker. Not gothic or anything like that, but sadistic, crazy, and 'hardcore'. He needs to attack Finlay, or Hardy.. (rather it be Finlay to be honest) and start a blood-bath feud with that individual that leads through several violent situations, ultimately leading to rebuilding Burchill into something more than a named jobber.

Here's a crazy one:

Get 2 wrestlers who haven't been doing much, i dunno like mike knox and boogeyman or even festus for me, and make them into some psycho,joker-esque.... CLOWNS.not doink the clown but does ones you see in gothic apparel and freaky face paint. They could be demented,beating the shit into tag teams or going into the crowd and scaring the children. They could also add a bit of caustic humour.

Kane; Make him dominant. Give him a new mask. Doesn't have to be the exact same one; Use a story where he's in an inferno match/house burns down/in an accident and he burns his face, and he has to go back to the mask. He's the Big Red Jobber right now, couldn't hurt.

The Great Khali; He's not very good, but if he's under contract, get all you can out of him. He should NEVER be dancing with Hornswoggle, he should NEVER be a face, he should be used the way he was a few months back. You cant have little guys even have a chance against him. He can still pull off a mid-card rivalry if you make him bad again.

Rey Mysterio; I personally have Rey as my 4th/5th favorite wrestler, but I hate his character now. I like him better in WCW. Stop kissing the little kids, and be a little punk. Appearantly him dropping the mask a few years ago doesn't stand, so put him in some angle where it's at least threatened to come off; better so than a slight mention 6 days before a PPV match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back