Remember all those great stables of the past?

Of these following stables...which is was the best?

• Mean Street Posse ~ Shane Mcmahon, Joey Abbs, Rodney, Pete Gas, and Willie Green

• The Brood ~ Gangrel, Edge, Christian

• The Corporation ~ Shane McMahon, The Big Boss Man, Ken Shamrock, Rocky Maivia, Vince McMahon

• DeGeneration X ~ X-Pac, Jesse James, Billy Gunn, Shawn Michaels, Chyna, Hunter Hearst Helmsley

• Demolition ~ Mr. Fuji, Smash, Crush, Axe

• Hart Foundation ~ Bret Hart, Owen Hart, The British Bulldog, Jim Neidhart, Brian Pillman

• Kaientai ~ Yamaguchi San, Dick Togo, Sho Funaki, Mens Teioh, Taka Michinoku

• The Nation ~ Ahmed Johnson, Faarooq, Rocky Maivia, Owen Hart, D-Lo Brown, Mark Henry

• Evolution ~ Ric Flair, Triple H, Batista, Randy Orton

• Acolyte Protection Agency ~ Farrooq, Bradshaw, Mideon, Jacquline

Results are only viewable after voting.

pardonme73

The Lost Member of Evolution
Hey everyone...remember all the great stables over the years? Who are your favorite stables? Which did you hate? Which did you never stop making fun of?

I'll start it off:

The Brood (1998-1999) ~ Gangrel, Edge & Christian -- I loved it back in the day when the brood existed...although the newer brood (the one with Gangrel, & The Hardy Boyz) were alright, nothing beat the original. I still remember when they did that segment when the brood were lurking outside the McMahon house and Vince, Gerald Briso & Pat Patterson were all freaking out. One of the funniest things ever.

DeGeneration X (1997-1999) ~ X-Pac, The Road-Dog Jesse James & Badass Billy Gunn (a.k.a. New Age Outlaws), Shawn Michaels, Chyna & Hunter Hearst Helmsley -- Simply put...one of the best aspects of the "attitude" era. I loved when they made fun of the various other stables (i.e. The Corporation, The Nation of Domination, etc.) What also made them great was when Jason Sensation would do dead on impersonations of greats like Shawn Michaels & Owen Hart.

Evolution (2003) ~ Ric Flair, Triple H, Batista, and Randy Orton -- In my opinion, one of the best stables of all time, if not the best. The four talented superstars put together were one of the biggest forces of recent years. Another reason why Evolution was such a great stable was because it helped pushed Batista & Randy Orton to the top of the WWE Chain. I think if it wasn't for the veterans Flair and HHH, Batista and Orton wouldn't have been as successful by themselves. The fact they were all in this stable, catapulted them to major success. Who would've thought that Evolution would eventually wound up consisting of 4 World Champions -- Especially that they all won the same title (The former WCW World Title--World Heavyweight Championship)? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only person in the group who has won both championships (WWE & WORLD TITLE) is HHH.

Hopefully this starts off good and I can't wait to see everyone else's picks!

The 4 Horsemen own them all, but since we're talking about the E, I'll go with Evolution.

T_Mighty_J_Mitch said:
The 4 Horsemen own them all, but since we're talking about the E, I'll go with Evolution.
Definately...Long live the 4 horsemen...RIP...

P.S. ~ Their entrance theme was simply amazing

Horsemen should def. comeback.

Maybe with Flair/Benoit/Kennedy & Terkay

On SmackDown!

That would be sweet.

I say leave the old stables (like the Four Horsemen) alone. Comebacks for stables are never a good thing (just look at the new "DX). If I had to go with one stable out of all of these probably Evolution and the old DX.

Btw... shouldn't nWo be included?

Flames Out
Dragon

It's hard to vote against the Hart foundation, but D-X may have just saved WWE from going under to WCW. Ya gotta vote D-X.

evolution, best heels ever, always kept you going, the revealed kane to us, and even when they broke apart they had a hella good feud, each wrestler feuded with hhh

I prefered the Brothers of Destruction, yet you neglected to add them.

Evolution was nothing short of a Four Horseman Knockoff.
Four Horseman will always be the top.
The Ministry was most creative and was exciting to watch.
The old DX was highly entertaining.
The Brood pushed that no talent Gangrel.
The APA was ok, but JBL is way better away from it.
The Nation of Domination was better without Ahmad Johnson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back