Release Macios?

Should kb release Macios?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
kb, I know you're a decent guy overall and when I look at Macios, I can't really see anything wrong with him anymore. He's matured, as he said & well, I think he could do with a chance back on the main boards. If you dislike him being back, by all means, bring him back down here.

But at least let him have a chance? He might be a good talk.

Honestly, appreciate the thread Thrash, and since it's been made would just like to say that I would be willing to work with the authorities on what sections need specifically more posting or whatever. I just think surely someone who wants to post quality non spam should get the chance to yeah? My last infraction was over a year and a half ago and in that time not only have I lived a clean alcohol and drug free life but just have tried being a better person. I know I fucked up in the past on this site a lot but that was the kid Macios, I'm legally a man now and believe me I'm ready to man up and just be a good guy.

I've seen a lot of people come and go from this thread and figured if you have any questions for me I'd be open to answering them.

I think Macios deserves a chance to be free again. He seems to be turning his life around and seems to have gotten more mature during his time down here.

Plus I remember him saying before he would create a BT thread and that section could use all the help it can get right now.

Maybe release him and if he fucks up send him right back for good? :shrug:

You'll have to pass my psychiatric evaluation:

1) Are you crazy?

I think everyone is partially crazy. It's just whether or not you can control your craziness and for some people that comes harder than others. Do I think I can control my craziness. Of course.

I think everyone is partially crazy. It's just whether or not you can control your craziness and for some people that comes harder than others. Do I think I can control my craziness. Of course.

A simple "no" would have sufficed.

Let him out. He's harmless.

8-4 right before I'm going to bed. Thanks guys. Feeling like the People's Prisoner right now. Pretty cool stuff. Once again thanks for the support.

Just to give you a heads up - this thread will have no bearing on whether or not KB will release you. You're better off appealing to Sly. At least he'll tell you that there's a realistic chance of being put back in the regular forum.

Just to give you a heads up - this thread will have no bearing on whether or not KB will release you. You're better off appealing to Sly. At least he'll tell you that there's a realistic chance of being put back in the regular forum.

Oh I know this probably has no impact on KB. He did tell me around Rumble season that I had a chance to get out but it might take a while so at least I got that going for me. I'm just happy to see the general positive response people are giving me and just hoping that it's small things like this that get the admins to potentially change their mind on me.

It's the freaking internet, who cares he's smart and a good guy now? Jesus, create a new account and post whatever you want. If they ban you, you do the same. It's just the internet. I voted yes, you seem a decent dude.

Meh, fuck it, why not. We aren't the great arbiters of behavior modification here, the best we can hope is to smack someone on the back of the head and hope they learn the lesson.

Plus, Macios' prison threads are boring as shit. We need fresh blood in here, and he needs the chance to respond to other people's thoughts.

It's the freaking internet, who cares he's smart and a good guy now? Jesus, create a new account and post whatever you want. If they ban you, you do the same. It's just the internet. I voted yes, you seem a decent dude.

That be the immature thing to do though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back