Regular Reppers

Yep. I rep people who post in my section. And I do it often.

So that means, post there... Get more rep.

This goes double for my section. If you start a thread, I'll rep you twice! That's 12 cool rep points.

Also, I generally rep people that make me laugh (which is surprisingly easy to do) or make an awesome fucking point about wrestling, film, stuff I'm interested in, etc. If you are a funny motherfucker or really intelligent about the stuff I like, you'll get JGlass rep.

Nah...

I used to give out tons of rep. Then I realized that it meant nothing so I decided to make it mean something by not giving it out much. It's been working. People really want rep from me now :)
I don't care

Oh, the irony... Milenko posting and letting me know that HE didn't care about one of MY posts.
no no no

I don't care about getting green rep from you.

your posts are some of the ones I stop to read no matter where thay are.

Most of my rep is from the people I interact with the most. If I had to pick it would either be Dagger or Burnout. I don't talk to them as much as I do the others who are kind enough to rep my fat ass.

I'd probably say Nate since I don't think I've spoken to him personally but he's been repping me a fair bit recently and Sully is also good for it. One of the more distant ones is definitely Mitch Hennessey. He may just have been the first guy with a rep power exceeding one to rep me and I got another this week so yeah, Mitch you card.

Sully

Miko comes in 2nd

If I'm one of your Regular Reppers, then you must not get a lot of rep. I don't rep you often...although as of late I have. I don't think I ever red repped you. I usually only red rep when I get red repped...at least now I do. And occasionally I'll red rep some stupid post in the non spam sections to a guy with no rep power...just so he can't rep me back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back