Now Push the Reform Key

enterkey

Pre-Show Stalwart
Finally enterkey has come back to WrestleZonia! The key has had 2 long weeks that somehow felt shorter than his previous 1 week ban time but nevertheless I am back and better than ever and ready to let out 2 weeks of wrestling knowledge, 2 weeks worth of JoMo bashing, 2 weeks worth of school anger ready to be put out on any noob that deserves it, and most importantly hundreds of tits that each and every one of you WrestleZonians have been missing out on. The key had a lot of time to think about what he did and know that I was most likely wrong in posting the word gay outside of the cage but I have done my time and I have seen the light! No longer will I use my normal non pc way of conversing with people outside of the cage, hell maybe I'll stay out of the normal nonspam completely aside from the cage but changes have most likely been made. Look for a brand new enterkey but only if new means the exact same except more aware of my posting surroundings. Now I have a job to be done, tits to be posted, classes to fail, and keys to be typed. This is the start of the new but surprisingly similar enterkey! If you reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad what the enterkey is posting!

Well the gist of this is I'm back and the tits that I know you all missed infinitely more than you missed me will be coming quite soon in bountiful amounts.

Welcome back mate. I'm kinda disappointed this thread didn't end with a picture of epic tits though, you know, just to make a stand.

Welcome back mate. I'm kinda disappointed this thread didn't end with a picture of epic tits though, you know, just to make a stand.

I would but I have to run off to lunch now and then hardcore study for a test that I overslept wednesday morning. Otherwise there'd be tits in probably every thread of the cage, I probably have enough bookmarked for that. Give me another 4 hours or so and then when I'm done I should be posting some good shit but I'm still burning off what I had before I got bant. Might post some good pics of chicks I know though if I'm not too lazy to facebook stalk for the greater good.

There better not be any ugly chicks or Asians in there dude.

Fuck you I love Asians and if they're in the tits thread the greatness of the rack outweighs the greatness of the face so that's the only place where there will be a conflict of Ferbs interest aside from the Asians.
kings_display_image.jpg

18ElenaBarolo_display_image.jpg

dianachaves2_display_image.jpg

RackMultipart.15094.0_display_image.jpg

Fuck you I love Asians and if they're in the tits thread the greatness of the rack outweighs the greatness of the face so that's the only place where there will be a conflict of Ferbs interest aside from the Asians.

I don't care about how big or amazing their tits is if they have an ugly face. I want the complete package, not something that lacks 50% of the awesomeness.

DirtyJosé;2604814 said:
Fucking Jesus, REALLY? God fucking damnit. If you're going to spend your life on an MMO, at least pick a free one. And no free WoW server is worth it.

The free ones are mostly shit as well. I don't see the problem in paying the monthly fee to play WoW.

The free ones are mostly shit as well. I don't see the problem in paying the monthly fee to play WoW.

Champions is going to a free play system, I believe. Free WoW is shit because it's broken; other free MMO's are shit because they can't match WoW's standards. I don't think plunking down for a month or two is so bad, but making it a regular thing is a waste. I didn't bake up this line, but it really is like a job that you have to pay for. Note that I don't think WoW is the bottom of the barrel (that would be EVE Online). Really, I'm just making a fuss because Dave Jr. is spending is time anywhere else but here.

DirtyJosé;2604872 said:
Champions is going to a free play system, I believe.

Never heard of it.

Free WoW is shit because it's broken

Incorrect. Just requires the proper modifications and a guy who knows what the fuck he's doing. I've tried the servers where you can be the administrator of them yourself. It's really not too hard to maintain if you find the proper versions and modifications to actually have the bosses do shit.

Also, it's good fun if you're just there for the fact of trying various item setups and role setups.

other free MMO's are shit because they can't match WoW's standards.

I'm sure there's some that can. Or at least there will be some that can; Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic for example is a game I have high hopes for.

I don't think plunking down for a month or two is so bad, but making it a regular thing is a waste. I didn't bake up this line, but it really is like a job that you have to pay for. Note that I don't think WoW is the bottom of the barrel (that would be EVE Online). Really, I'm just making a fuss because Dave Jr. is spending is time anywhere else but here.

It's beneficial to have two screens. I run the forum on one and WoW on the other screen, unless I got shitloads of tabs open, then I have the forum on both screens until I'm able to clear down the amount of tabs I have open.

Besides it's Spoods own choice. He said he had been planning on getting back into playing it. Besides, why does it matter that he's spending time elsewhere if that is where he prioritizes? Would it not be as if I quit right now to go full-time WoW?

Never heard of it.

Neither had I until last night. I had a brisk discussion about MMO's, and that bit of information was brought to my attention.

Incorrect. Just requires the proper modifications and a guy who knows what the fuck he's doing. I've tried the servers where you can be the administrator of them yourself. It's really not too hard to maintain if you find the proper versions and modifications to actually have the bosses do shit.

So either you put up with everyone else's servers with varying levels of quality, or you invest the additional time into running it yourself. Or you find something else for free.

Also, it's good fun if you're just there for the fact of trying various item setups and role setups.

I'm not saying it's without it's uses, but to a typical player looking for a free alternative to the WoW product, they are better served finding a different game. Actually, they are probably best served making a game of their own and bilking somebody else out of their hard earned money.

I'm sure there's some that can. Or at least there will be some that can; Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic for example is a game I have high hopes for.

Oh no, not that shit. I've been suckered by a mainstream RPG-turned-MMO before (FF XI, I'm looking at you). I'm going with the approach I had when I went to see the Wolverine movie: set the standards so low that anything will surpass them.

It's beneficial to have two screens. I run the forum on one and WoW on the other screen, unless I got shitloads of tabs open, then I have the forum on both screens until I'm able to clear down the amount of tabs I have open.

I'm not sure which one of us is the minority here, but our computing setups are worlds apart. I do everything through one MacBook. Then again, I'm not a mod, and since I use an Apple Laptop I'm clearly not much of a PC gamer either.

Besides it's Spoods own choice.

Fuck that; the Feisty Fixture needs to try again!

He said he had been planning on getting back into playing it. Besides, why does it matter that he's spending time elsewhere if that is where he prioritizes?

Because I miss the lil' guy...

Would it not be as if I quit right now to go full-time WoW?

I'd miss you too, big guy.

Really though, I get it; it's a hobby like any other at it's heart. My gripe with it is that unless you're a PVP nut, you're paying to grind, which seems like a waste.

DirtyJosé;2604944 said:
Neither had I until last night. I had a brisk discussion about MMO's, and that bit of information was brought to my attention.

Care to fill me in?

So either you put up with everyone else's servers with varying levels of quality, or you invest the additional time into running it yourself. Or you find something else for free.

Or simply suck it up and pay the small fee it costs to play among the majority of people. I'll tell you, I'm one of the first people to yell "CHEAP BASTARD" when they start with their "I'm not playing it, it's too expensive" bullshit.

I'm not saying it's without it's uses, but to a typical player looking for a free alternative to the WoW product, they are better served finding a different game. Actually, they are probably best served making a game of their own and bilking somebody else out of their hard earned money.

Yet the quality games are never free. It's mostly the bullshit games that are.

Oh no, not that shit. I've been suckered by a mainstream RPG-turned-MMO before (FF XI, I'm looking at you). I'm going with the approach I had when I went to see the Wolverine movie: set the standards so low that anything will surpass them.

I guess. I'm at least checking it out though.

I'm not sure which one of us is the minority here, but our computing setups are worlds apart. I do everything through one MacBook. Then again, I'm not a mod, and since I use an Apple Laptop I'm clearly not much of a PC gamer either.

You can easily run proper games on a Mac. It kinda helps though being on a stationary.

Fuck that; the Feisty Fixture needs to try again!

I guess. Besides, isn't he like waiting on a name change becoming available anyway?

Because I miss the lil' guy...

Sure.

I'd miss you too, big guy.

Glad to hear that Dirty.

Really though, I get it; it's a hobby like any other at it's heart. My gripe with it is that unless you're a PVP nut, you're paying to grind, which seems like a waste.

There's many other aspects to World of Warcraft than constant killing of monsters and enemies. I've gotten some of the greatest and most trust-worthy friends I've ever had through that game.

I know a mate of a mate of mine who quit high school during his senior year to play WoW full-time. The only difference between then (three years ago) and now is that he has a secure job... so he can pay the rent required to play WoW full-time at the residence he lives at.

I will admit though, it's one of the better games out there... however I don't have the time to get addicted and ruin my entire life by playing it. Black Ops is all I need.

Isn't that Lord of the Rings MMO game free now? I heard lots of people were gonna move on to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back