tdigle's Greatest Mod Moments

It is only unique to college students that have spent their lives watching only summer blockbusters.

Your definition of badass is almost as perplexing as milenko's definition of awesome.

Did I say it was bad ass? No. Moving on...

Reservoir Dogs was HARDLY a summer blockbuster. It had a $1.2 million budget, and it didn't even make back the budget in the opening weekend. It also released in October. Shattered Dreams batting 0/2.

I hardly fall into the category of college student that spends his life watching summer blockbusters.

Did I say it was bad ass? No. Moving on...

Who cares what you think? We were discussing mass perception of the movie. Mass perception is that the movie rates relatively highly on even all time best movie lists. I find that ridiculous.

Reservoir Dogs was HARDLY a summer blockbuster. It had a $1.2 million budget, and it didn't even make back the budget in the opening weekend. It also released in October. Shattered Dreams batting 0/2.

0/2 on people that claim to be enlightened by the wordplay of Tarantino remotely understanding relatively basic sentences maybe.

I bet you watched the second transformers.

Who cares what you think? We were discussing mass perception of the movie. Mass perception is that the movie rates relatively highly on even all time best movie lists. I find that ridiculous.

Rates high on the even the all time best movie lists? What lists are you fucking looking at? It's a great film, but it's not an all time great film. It rates #64 on a very subjective IMDb Top 250, outranked by such films as Inception, The Matrix, and Toy Story 3.

0/2 on people that claim to be enlightened by the wordplay of Tarantino remotely understanding relatively basic sentences maybe.

Enlightened by the wordplay of Tarantino? It has dawned on me that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

I bet you watched the second transformers.

Negative.

Rates high on the even the all time best movie lists? What lists are you fucking looking at? It's a great film, but it's not an all time great film. It rates #64 on a very subjective IMDb Top 250, outranked by such films as Inception, The Matrix, and Toy Story 3.

Look up relatively and get back to me. I do not think it qualifies as great by any stretch of the imagination.

Enlightened by the wordplay of Tarantino? It has dawned on me that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Ironic.

Negative.

Plus two cool points.

It was inferred when you called me a college boy who only watches summer blockbusters, meaning I don't watch anything that's not a summer blockbuster. Since I have watched Reservoir Dogs, it logically must be a summer blockbuster.

Too bad literally everything you thought was wrong... except that I watched and liked Reservoir Dogs, that's true.

It is only unique to college students that have spent their lives watching only summer blockbusters.

Things you failed to infer:

1) Reservoir dogs is so obviously not a summer blockbuster it doesn't need to be stated

2)What does hyperbole mean again?

Things I can't quite infer:

college students:unique == you:like

I've never seen the flick, now that I think of it.

I'm hungry.

Don't eat the cookie after the first time you see it.

Things you failed to infer:

1) Reservoir dogs is so obviously not a summer blockbuster it doesn't need to be stated

You're ignorance and stupidity knows no bounds, so it's never safe to assume you know anything about anything.

2)What does hyperbole mean again?

Getting smarky again? Sheesh.

Things I can't quite infer:

college students:unique == you:like

I'm a pretty smart guy... I'm not an honor student or a genius or anything, but I get by... but I can't make left or right of what you're trying to say here. How can a noun be to an adjective as a noun can be to a verb? It simply doesn't make sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back