Regal, Jackson, and Kozlov?

Adalam

Renegade
In the last ECW and at Summerslam, Ezekiel Jackson and Vladimir Kozlov came to the aid of William Regal with Jackson and Kozlov laying out Christian after the title match at Summerslam and then helping Regal remain as number one contender yesterday by attacking Christian again. Early on before Summerslam, it looked like there would be a feud between Kozlov and Jackson. As of Summerslam, that has apparently been scrapped. What's your guys' opinions on all of this?

Reactions: gd
I like the idea of Kozlov and jackson having a mouthpiece to do the talking for them cause they are both horrible on the mic. I have to admit though Idont get the pairing. I have not watch enough of ECW to know if they have said why these 3 are together. It would make more sense of Jackson was from anyplace other than America then they could say they wanted to form an Alliance of Anti America Team or something.

I am loving Regal’s “Round Table” (that’s not the official name, by the way, yet) I think they should add a few more, but for right now, 3 is enough to take out the ECW Champ, especially these three. As for other’s I would add, naturally I suggest Sheamus, Paul Burchill, Katie Lea Burchill, and I would like to see Finlay and Drew McIntyre come over from Smackdown to join by the next WWE Draft. As for another American, Batista looks like a good fit (as I said in another thread) but I’m now thinking he shouldn’t lead. Also, he is going to need to change his theme song. “I walk with them!!” #@#@!!

It's not an Anti - American Stable. It's an Anti - Weak Stable!! Imagine the Miz a part of this Super Group. He would talk so much $#!+, much more than he already talks, if he had "Big V" and "Big E" behind him.

I don’t think they were ever building to feud the two. They were in the process of one upping each other, and it had to lead to a tag team in order to build the two of them up better. They'll follow a very similar story as Jericho and Edge would of, if Edge wouldn’t have gotten injured. They'll work as a team for a few months, and dominate, then slowly but sometime around RR they'll be broken up and then enter a feud against each other. If done correctly, we could get two big stars out of this, but knowing the WWE, one will flourish, the other will fail.

I like that they have decided to put Zeke and Koslov in a stable together rather than having them feud. The WWE threw us a curveball, which I honestly didn't see coming. I think that was a good thing, as a Zeke/Koslov rivalry wouldn't be that great, considering the lack of mic time the two would likely get.

Instead, they are both going to be featured on ECW every week, most likely in the main event, and have created a badass stable that will give us a lot of Regal. Really looking forward to where this stable is heading, hopefully Regal can capture the title at some point.

In my opinion, the three of them (Regal, Zeke, Koslov) are a very good fit, all having a somewhat similar elitist outlook and a hatred of the underdog. For Regal, having these two weapons of mass destruction in one place must have been seen as a gift from above and I think Regal has always been at his best in a leadership position.

As to Koslov and Zeke's one-upping each other, I didn't see that as a buildup for a feud at all. I saw it as one showing the other what he could do as a useful teammate. This was answered in kind and eventually the two did decide they could benefit from a teamup. I enjoyed the buildup between the two of them, forming a bond of mutual respect in each other's physical destructiveness. I think this is a tag-team that could last a good while.

So the question, I guess, now is, when do the “Allied Powers” get a shot at Jericho and Show?? I think before the year ends, this feud should get started. Let them build up first for about 2 to 3 months. I think Big E and Big V should be the ones to take the Straps off of the current Champs. By that time, the credibility of Unified Tag Titles should be built to great heights and Koz-Son or Jack-Lov will be ready…with Regal’s “help” of course.

These guys have simply been placed together in order to fill the void of the stable - The Hart Dynasty who left for Smackdown from ECW. This stable is heel and really looks like it has been put together to encourage one of the three to win the ECW Title and garner more interest in ECW. Regal will really be the one doing the talking on the mic. Regal would be a good ECW champion.

This is a pretty decent idea to get two guys who otherwise would have very little chance into the top scene on ECW and maybe even give them some chance in the SD and Raw midcard.

If there's an old adage in wrestling, it's this - you can take two guys who otherwise wouldn't have a chance in hell, stick them into a tag team, and they can be incredible. This has formed some of the greatest tag teams of all times - the Dudleys, the Road Warriors, and Demolition. Don't take that as an insult to these teams - but let's be honest, none of those six would really have succeeded, and it was proven for some of them, as a singles talent. Koslov and Zeke fit into this mold pretty well - Koslov was only even in the main event to be filler, and did a poor job of it at the end of the day - though his Elimination Chamber appearance was solid - and Zeke, well, Zeke's been on a roll, has a great look and even some natural charisma, but I don't think anything would really have come of Zeke as a singles face. Now, these two get into a tag team, and I guarantee you, they'll rock socks. They're decent talent, they'll have a nice gimmick, and they fill the niche in the tag division that has opened, i.e., the need for a big, powerhouse, tag team. When you break down the tag division, you get Legacy, two standard heavyweight guys (I don't know their weights off the top of my head, but I assume they're about 220), you have Cryme Tyme, which is the small man/big man combo, you get DX, who are in a class of their own, you have the Harts, who are another big/small combo, and Jerishow, yet again, big man/small man. I believe that's it. So yeah, big man powerhouse combo? Necessary and Koslov/Zeke will be the perfect fit.

This is also really well for Regal, who gets a proper storyline for the first time since returning from suspension. He's floundered a lot since then and now it seems like he's got something that'll do him some good. Regal is the perfect guy for leading powerhouse lackeys, and they'll work out great for him. It also catapults him into a feud with Christian, which will accomplish several things. It gives ECW a good title feud now that Dreamer/Christian is over, and seeing as how ECW is pretty much wanting for main event heels, Regal fits the bill perfectly. It gets Regal in a great spot - showcasing his still considerable talents on TV while hanging with younger guys and teaching them the ropes. The latter was something he could have done anyway, but now he's on TV, main eventing for ECW. Win/win for all involved.

A great angle for ECW, a good stable that gives all three guys a needed boost...all in all a good thing for WWE.

I don’t think they were ever building to feud the two. They were in the process of one upping each other, and it had to lead to a tag team in order to build the two of them up better. They'll follow a very similar story as Jericho and Edge would of, if Edge wouldn’t have gotten injured. They'll work as a team for a few months, and dominate, then slowly but sometime around RR they'll be broken up and then enter a feud against each other. If done correctly, we could get two big stars out of this, but knowing the WWE, one will flourish, the other will fail.

I agree. They never gave the impression to me that they were necessarily heading for a feud, which is why I chuckle at Regal's comments about saying how "everyone was fooled".

Where as I really like the idea of Regal heading a stable, it seems like this is a big step back for Kozlov, who had already Main Evented against Triple H and had a feud with Taker. Now he has been relegated to being a lackey.

I agree that Jackson is a good fit for the stable, since he is up and coming. I just am not sure about Kozlov.

However, this stable concept is going to work great in a feud with Christian. Regal and Christian are gold together on the mic, and having 2 goons at Regal's side will make the feud all that more intense.

Regal will make a good mouthpiece for these two guys while they develop and I'd rather see these two as a team right now than face eachother. Jericho and Big Show could face off against them in the future, but these 2 big guys as a team could work out even on ECW with Regal guiding them. Regal will look even more feared now with these two behind him.

I'm glad to see these three paired up. Kozlov and Zeke aren't exactly beacons of charisma now are they? They both desperately needed a mouthpiece, and there are few better in the business than William Regal. He's a fantastic heel, and should do wonders for the both of them.

Plus, any reason to see more William Regal on WWE TV is okay by me. One of the more underrated workers this business has ever seen.

Anything that gives Regal more ring time, mic time, and less for Zeke and Kozlov is good. There really isn't much else for them to do with the latter two, unless you want to see them destroy jobbers for another month and a half. The position suits them, and creative hit the nail on the head finally.

Regal is definitely an underrated wrestler, and mic worker, and even if it is on ECW, it's still great to see him get to work again.

its great that these 3 are in a stable right now, together they should be dominating ECW. regal can have the ECW title while Jackson and Kozlov can go for the Tag Team Titles. im just hoping they dont end up like legacy.

It's good and something fresh to see on ECW.

Having Regal as the mouthpiece and leader is genious by WWE, Regal is great on the mic and can work a decent match so having him lead these to massive monsters is a stroke of genious by the WWE. Sheamus would be a great edition to the group too once he's done with Goldust.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes. The only thing is once Christian loses the title should he be drafted? He seems too good now to not be in the ECW title scene once he loses it.

Big Fan of this stable. A great idea from creative? Really? Regal's great for a mouthpiece and leader for Jackson and Kozlov. I'd like to see these guys wrestle Jericho and the Big Show. Bring the unified tag titles to ECW. Have Regal win the ECW belt. Dominate for a few months.. Works for me..

These guys are pretty impressive. You have two huge powerhouses and a smart guy in the middle. It's given that all three of them can hold themselves in the ring because of their size. So I'm kind of wondering how the hell Christian is going to fare against these people. He obviously isnt some kind of superman, and there is no way Regal wont cheat. So I'm guessing some kind of ECW alliance with good guys vs the bad sort of theme. I'd hope that would happen, because that's excellent tv.

There was a time on ECW, after the draft but before the trade, that there were two big guys who were heels. (Mark Henry and Kozlov) I knew this would be a problem, because there needed to be a balance. Then the trade occured, and Henry got drafted to RAW, but Jackson got drafted to ECW, so there were still two big guys who were heels. It looked like they were quickly going to turn Jackson face, because every time Kozlov and Jackson had their feud, the fans shouted "U.S.A.!" obviously chanting for Jackson over Kozlov. But Jackson is still a heel, and there is no balance. Once this story ends, Jackson should turn face.

I think this wil be a great stable and an even better team in Koslov and Jackson, Those 2 should work really well together and stay a team I don't want this trend of "since thier really over as a team and already had a decent tag title run let's make 'em singles competitors" which doesn't usually work out well for one or both members (TBK, London, Curt Hawkins, etc.) simply put, I think this team of Kosloz and Jackson should outlive the stable of them and regal. Possibly Regal has a disagreement with Jackson and Koslov and Jackson leave Regal after feuding with him and Burchill then KoZeke get drafted to RAW and Reagal and Burchil go to SD reviving the Tag division saving WWE from losing one of the most entertaining divisions to ever exist.

i think they should be called United Powers or sumthin like that. since regal is from england, kozlov from russia, and big zeke from south america which i didnt know until recently. big zeke and kozlov are better as a team than on their own to be honest, especially kozlov cuz that guy... lol yea but its very refreshing though. i knew sumthin was up when regal first appeared on ecw, he and kozlov beat tommy and christian. then regal stared at kozlov smiling until the show went off. then kozlov started wearing red... but anyways they make a good team

I'm split on this. It has the potential to be a decent stable, but something about the three personalities and personas just don't seem to fit. It seems like the creative team wasn't sure what to do with these guys so now they're paired up. I suppose though that it may give koslov and jackson some time to work with a veteran regal, which may be good for improving their overall wrestling abilities.

On the other hand, just from a story standpoint, it makes no sense. Outside of tyler reks on superstars, I can't remember the last time regal's even won a match. Was it the king of the ring? From a story perspective, what exactly does he have to offer these two guys, and why would they be willing to delegate themselves to the lackeys of a guy who can't win matches?

These 3 guys are perfect for a stable. However i think this will and or should be a short lived group. Simply because having 3 top ECW stars on 1 team does not make much sense they should have these 3 guys feuding. i for 1 would love a christian vs Kozlov feud but i think that Wwe should give Kozlov a manager like mark henry before he left for RAW.

Regal out shined just about every match at Breaking Point while I'm the first to see flaws of and admit fault in Regals sometimes tired repetoir last night chemestry was on his side and him and Christian worked beautifully together

As far as the stable is concerned it works well for Zeke who wasn't quite found his place on the card but they were totally building Kozlov as a monster and dropped all of his momentum to simply make him an add on in a stable to get Regal over..Shouldn't they be concerned with getting newer people over?? Paul Burchill would have been a much better choice he seems like a natural fit as a Regals lacky and quite frankly isn't doing much and is still just about ALL of ECWs midcard.

Meh, i dont really like the stable, I like William Regal alot, but i absolutely Hate Kozlov, not a big fan of Jackson either, i just hate how he looks in those fucking trunks, dont really find what the big deal about him is. Hope this is short lives or it gets a story line that im intrigued by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back