• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Recommend A PS3 Game For Me

Aha this is cool, I've got the perfect game for you, and I believe it's by the same people who make GTA... you intrested, course ya are..

the game is called Bully and then you go around bullying people on the playground... or along those lines. I haven't played it I dont have the console but lets face it it sounds like the perfect game...

Some people will say: its horrible - it's bullying, but its alrite because it's on the PS3.. if you dont like it just take it back

^^Actually Bully is not on the ps3. Plus, it looks identical to GTA's format so it would essentially be the same which is probably not a good idea if he plans on playing gta4 a lot.

The game Sly mentioned, Elder Scrolls, can last forever. My friend bought it for 360 two years ago, its the only game he owns and he still plays it.

Video games are silly from my point. I have a friend who enjoys the occasional game, and it makes her anti-social. I just don't get how people can sit down and escape reality in some gaming-fantasy world thing.

The only video games I have basically ever played are Guitar Hero and the Sims. So, if you haven't already played it, play guitar hero. Sure, it's the lazy-man's way of doing something guitar-related, but meh...

Uncharted: Drake's fortune - it has a great story with great characters and gameplay,and to top it all off it has F'n Amazing Graphics !

Oblivion:This game will last you ages and ages,it is absolutely huge,you can go anywhere and do anything,it's great fun.

Call of duty 4:A great First Person Shooter but the main story is not long at all and if you dont have online it wont last you long IMO

There all great games..there is others like Ratchet and Clank,Assassin's Creed,Ninja Gaiden Sigma but the other one's are pretty good.

Jake wouldn't like Oblivion. Just get Uncharted and wait for GTAIV.
I didn't think I would like having your girlfriend, but I still gave it a try.

I'm sorry, that was completely inappropriate, and I sincerely apologize. I hope you can find it in your Bret Hart to forgive me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back