• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really? Really?

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
1. Jennifer Lopez rented a public beach to keep people away from her children.

http://www.411mania.com/music/news/...ach-To-Keep-People-Away-From-Her-Children.htm

You know, to keep those common people that pay taxes away from the beach that she wants. "Oh sorry 73 year old man that likes to walk the beach every day. You'll have to go half a mile away because a singer can't get over herself and thinks you're not worthy of being near her."

2. Dial-A-Star.

Ever wanted to talk to a celebrity on the phone? Keep looking, because this isn't where you can do it. For an average price of about $15 a call (minimum deposit of $30), you can talk to the likes of:

Sandra Taylor
Kwame Smalls
Diane Passage
Monica Danger
Loredana Jolie

Never heard of these people? Neither has Wikipedia. I had to scroll down to the 25th person on this list before I found two names I recognized: Lisa Maria Varon (TNA's Tara) and Kate Major, who I thought was someone else but in reality is Michael Lohan's ex-girlfriend. Of the 75 options, I've heard of 10, three of which were because of wrestling (Tara, Maria and Johnny Fairplay) and others such as Octomom, Tila Tequila, and a guy that I think used to be on the Howard Stern Show.

And for this, it costs as much as it does to feed two or three people.

Always thought Lopez was overrated. I refuse to call her J-Lo. Bitch get no respect.:glare::glare::glare:

I totally support Jennifer Lopez's decision to rent a section of beach and don't begrudge her doing it one bit.

I'm with Gelgarin, I decry toy wounld not want people all up in my chdren. Although it is a hilarious story.

Imagine if she rented Michael Cole's Colemine to sit in when not in the water. Now THAT would be funny.

Have you PM'd Naitch with this information about Tara or are we assuming he already knows?

Didn't see this until now.

I'm with Gelgarin. While I couldn't possibly care less about J-Lo and how much privacy she enjoys, her children are a different story. Try walking in their shoes for a few days. Those kids can't walk out the door without lights flashing in their faces.

If they want some private time, and this is the only way to get it, more power to 'em.

She still sucks, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back