Octomom

My$terio_Fan

I can do whatever I want
That's the name the media is calling Nadya Suleman. She's the women who just had the 8 babies and already had 6. The woman is 33 years old and has 14 years old. She in unemployed and living off of public assistance.

She has stated that she wanted as many babies as she could have and knowing got insemenated with 8 eggs. The women is absouletly nuts by all account and now has brought 14 kids into the world and is unable to pay for them. So because this women wanted too many children for the means she had, the American public will now be responsible for paying for these 14 kids.

And not only that but she just bought a new 4 bedroom house to move all the kids in. A 4 bedroom house for an adult and 14 kids? These poor children are going to have a hard life, and will have to suffer for their dumbass mother's mistake.

Should she get her kids taken away from her(Seeing how she really is unfit to care for them)and should tax payers have to countinue dishing out their hard earn money for this "whacko".

Personally if it was up to me, I would take the kids away from her. From all her interviews she just doesn't seem all there. This kids will not get the love, support(both emotional and financial)and will most likely suffer from problems down the road. Even with nannies Naydia won't be able to fully care for her kids.

But if she does keep the kids, unfourtunetly American taxpayers will have to split the bill. While Suleman doesn't deserve to get everything handed to her, her children are innocent in the whole process, and it wouldn't be right for them to have to suffer for their idiot mother's shitty decisions.

So what's your thoughts on the "Octomom"?

I'm about to gain a 2nd child, and it will be the 3rd overall time my Wife has been pregnant. I don't think I could possibly have handled three Children, least of all with each of them being infants at once.

I love my Daughter, and I love being able to focus my love and attention on her. I'm scared for the new baby, just because I don't want any love, attention or focus to be unjustly unleveled to one or the other.. yet in times I know it's bound to happen. One will get in trouble, one will get rewarded for something, etc, etc.

So, on that note.. having 14 children is way far too many. There should in all accounts be a limit to how many children American's can have. And the thing is, some people in this world only have tons of children to collect the money income they know they'll get for taxes. Not to mention, as this Woman clearly knows, the public attention.

She claimed in an interview that she wanted as many children as possible, because she wanted to give them all love and attention, and something along the lines of she didn't want to be "alone". So get a fucking dog or cat, Lady.

Do I believe Tax payers should pay for her Children? No. But we will. Same with how Tax payers pay for everything else that we shouldn't have to.. like some odd several thousand/million "wooden swords" for the Government. (true story)

Do I believe her Children should be taken away? Yes and no. Yes, because she's not going to be capable of handling 14 Children.. and yes because if she truly is unstable, she's unfit to be a Parent.

But no, because if she is honestly trying, then she deserves the chance. Which the television (who called her OctoMom, I might add) will always show her in a horrible light.

I have a 3 year old son who I love & take care of countless hours throughout the day so he don't grow up & do the same type of this shit that I did while I was a kid.

Anyways back on topic. I think that having 14 children is bizarre much less freaky & obviously too many damn kids to have. I personally think that there should be a limit on how many kids one person can have cause the more children you have, the harder it is to afford shit for them.

About the tax thing. Do I think we should pay for this woman's kids? Hell fucking no but by the looks of things we are gonna have no choice but to pay for them which pisses me off cause now I gotta have money that I use to take care of my son & help this fucking dumb bitch take care of her 14 god damn kids. If anything I think child services should take the kids away from this bitch & put them into foster homes or the adoption agency cause this bitch ain't gonna give those damn kids the love & nuturing that they deserve.

"God will provide for us"

Proved to me that a, she is an idiot, and b, she shouldn't be allowed children. I understand that people have faith etc. and that's fine by me. But unless that faith somehow turns into the thousands she will need to raise these children, faith at this point is stupid. There has to be a rational boundary to faith, and she's gone past that. She doesn't seem to comprehend how hard this is - which shocks the hell out of me seeings as she already has 6 children. Children don't need faith, they need food and a place to live.

I think she has an obvious mental illness, and is completely self centered, so much so that she was willing to have eight babies at a time for the publicity. Now large births for Humans have been common exploitations events. The Dionne Quints in Canada are a great example. Jon and Kate Plus Eight is another example. But this woman unlike the other two actually aimed for this goal in hopes that she would become famous and rich off of this twisted and unethical idea.

"Octomom" has a lot of guts to even be PREGNANT with 8 kids! Hell, it's hard enough for me as it is, carrying ONE! If the woman truly wants her kids, she should get off her butt and find a job just like the rest of us.

I can't stand the people that want to live off the state. That's rediculous because the state is only going to pay you the bare minimum to live off of. At least from around Iowa, it's not that much.

If she really wants a good life for her and her kids, she needs a job to help pay for them. She would also need a bigger house for them all to live in.

I don't think us taxpayers should have to pay anything to help her out. She was the one who got herself in the mess she's in.

If she can truly prove that she wants her kids, and truly cares for them, then no she shouldn't get her children taken away. If she's still going to be lazy and bum off the state just so she can get all that money from them and us taxpayers, then her children to be put up for adoption or in foster care so they can get better taken care of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back