• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Really Milky?

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Goldeneye is one of the best games, I've ever played. I really need to go out, and rebuy it. My disc is rather scratched up, and freezes on me. Seriously, GoldenEye, all the way. No Contest.

Really now? Really?

?? I liked the game. It was one of the first person shooters, I have ever played. I was obviously astounded by it. Halo was boring as shit.

?? I liked the game. It was one of the first person shooters, I have ever played. I was obviously astounded by it. Halo was boring as shit.

The fact that you don't understand why that statement was so wrong makes it even worse. And funnier.

Don't you guys think that you're being harsh on the man? I mean, if you're going to flame Milk for something, then flame him for his strange love of Alf...

Alf: Cool
Claiming to Play Goldeneye on a Disc: Uber Lame.

Don't you guys think that you're being harsh on the man?

Nope, they're being correct. It was utterly stupid of me. I got it mixed up with "Agent Under Fire 007" for the PS2. The thing is, its a fairly common game, and anyone whos played a N64 has played this game. I personally, have never played a N64 though.

I mean, if you're going to flame Milk for something, then flame him for his strange love of Alf...

Strange? Alf isn't a common love for everyone?

And people want this to be the future around here?

For having no common sense on game knowledge, discredits my love for wrestling, and any wrestling knowledge I may or may not have? :wtf: I understand it was a really really stupid mistake, by all means. But I hardly see what it has to do with my abilities as a wrestling poster, I might have 15 grand total Non Wrestling Section posts. My hobbies aren't video games, its wrestling.

Now then, because of a minor mistake such a the one I just make, getting one 007 game mixed up with another, is hardly a crime, or an insult on my intelligence. Because I have never played a N64, when people spout game names to me, outside of The Mario series and Sonic, I don't think of Nintendo, by any means.

For having no common sense on game knowledge, discredits my love for wrestling, and any wrestling knowledge I may or may not have? :wtf: I understand it was a really really stupid mistake, by all means. But I hardly see what it has to do with my abilities as a wrestling poster, I might have 15 grand total Non Wrestling Section posts. My hobbies aren't video games, its wrestling.

Now then, because of a minor mistake such a the one I just make, getting one 007 game mixed up with another, is hardly a crime, or an insult on my intelligence. Because I have never played a N64, when people spout game names to me, outside of The Mario series and Sonic, I don't think of Nintendo, by any means.

WE DEMAND PERFECTION! WE ARE THE ARYAN MODS!

DID WE SAY YOU COULD SPEAK NON MOD?

Your existence is to serve us and perhaps one day reign in the paradise that is the Board Room, not to post non-important complaints. Know your place simple one.

Now get on your knees and worship my BOLD name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back