• Serious Business

• The Roundtable

• The Forum

• General Discussion

• The Podium

• The Soapbox

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cigar Lounge

Makes sense for it to be the "sophisticated" alternative to the madness in the Bar Room's pseudo-drama

Chit Chat...it's simple
And I love how when it was "popular" to be shoved up Becca's ass everyone and there mothers were, and now that it's not "popular" too everyone is bitchin about her......typical.

:lmao: I think this says it all really. I said it about someone the other day, people are way too quick to jump on the bandwagon LOL.

Anyway, I like The Podium. But I'm tempted to vote HBKCFAE just to piss people off.

Personally, I think Chit Chat is awful. The Cigar Lounge is better, but I think the Roundtable gives the forum a little more of a distinguished feel.

Chit Chat sounds like just another spam forum. I bet most people thought the same thing when they sign up here. The Chit Chat name needs to go.

It should be Cigar Lounge or Roundtable (at least of the options that are currently winning).

Won't matter. This will get changed again within a week. Besides if Cigar Lounge wins, then we need to have a runoff with HBKCFAE.

why the FUCK is HBK-aholic Center for Applied Ethics even an option. People need to get over her AND FAST

all i read then was FUCK AND FAST :( I wish it ws that possible, but my GF wants to take it slow.

The Cigar Lounge.

The others are all either lame, bland or completely stupid.

Personally I'd suggest 'Place for people to talk about moderately cultured issues of the day with other people in a spirit of lively debate and social comfort', but I appreciate that it doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.

The Cigar Lounge.

The others are all either lame, bland or completely stupid.

Personally I'd suggest 'Place for people to talk about moderately cultured issues of the day with other people in a spirit of lively debate and social comfort', but I appreciate that it doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.

THE Forum

Chit Chat is alright. Wouldn't hurt my feelings. I just think that the Cigar Lounge and the Bar Room compliment each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back